IGNORED

Emergency podcast

Shtanley

35 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Episode has been published all, should be live and with you in half an hour or so

Thanks Pete, much appreciated and needed in terms of mental release after the news. 

I normally like the Exiled Robin but thought his overly positive view of Lansdown was jarring and certainly not aligned to either my thinking or a lot of this forum. Yes, the ground is great but that doesn’t make him beyond criticism for his clear and continued failings. 

@Davefevs was brilliant, well said mate. Absolutely bang on with your comments and great challenges back on some of the points. 

@petehinton you were also great, also very well said. Nailed it. 

I know he won’t, but would be great for Lansdown to listen to it. 

• Thanks 1
  • Robin 1

1 hour ago, One Team said:

Thanks Pete, much appreciated and needed in terms of mental release after the news. 

I normally like the Exiled Robin but thought his overly positive view of Lansdown was jarring and certainly not aligned to either my thinking or a lot of this forum. Yes, the ground is great but that doesn’t make him beyond criticism for his clear and continued failings. 

@Davefevs was brilliant, well said mate. Absolutely bang on with your comments and great challenges back on some of the points. 

@petehinton you were also great, also very well said. Nailed it. 

I know he won’t, but would be great for Lansdown to listen to it. 

Ta, got to admit I thought I rambled through it, was a bit all over the place…partly trying to control my anger / frustration, partly trying to remember the question through my anger / frustration!  🤷🏻‍♂️

Thing Pete’s comment about there usually being a trigger, like a stuffing (Watford) was spot on.

And Scattered Dreams was so calmly on the money.

Think it’s a good format for these types of thing.

+++++

On a positive note, my twitter following has gone up by 51.  6 City fans and 45 twitter accounts with all kinds of names usually with numbers and photos of attractive ladies, asking me to click on their links.  I’d usually think they were bots, but I can only imagine they are genuine and just find my Bristolian voice so sexy! 😉

• Haha 1