IGNORED

Steve Cotterill

Ziderarmy

John Eustace is the best shout out of a very poor bunch. I do not see him doing any better than what Pearson is doing now. Whole situation is complete shambles.

Cotterill is going back in time and wont get on with the hierarchy. Nathan Jones has a bad track record with injuries and I have heard some horrible things from Southampton back staff. Lampard has 0 track record.

Best bet is keeping Curtis and praying a top quality manager comes in. But I don't know who would want to come into a club who doesn't get any backing and has this level of control on what they do.

So angry, horrible decision making. 

13 minutes ago, Ewins_Blood said:

John Eustace is the best shout out of a very poor bunch. I do not see him doing any better than what Pearson is doing now. Whole situation is complete shambles.

Cotterill is going back in time and wont get on with the hierarchy. Nathan Jones has a bad track record with injuries and I have heard some horrible things from Southampton back staff. Lampard has 0 track record.

Best bet is keeping Curtis and praying a top quality manager comes in. But I don't know who would want to come into a club who doesn't get any backing and has this level of control on what they do.

So angry, horrible decision making. 

Some of those names are really depressing.  No better than Nige. Would personally like an overseas coach, something a bit different. Give this manager another 18 months and we will back to this again. It’s not the management, it’s the board! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zuni said:

Luke Williams just seems to fit the profile, is known to the club. especially Tinnion.

Not my choice but If I was to pick a favourite it would be him at this point.

Only time he’s ever managed above L2 he got relegated.

Looks an inspired choice to me.

Perhaps it may help if I can confirm that it is a certainty and fact that the following are not going to be appointed as the new BCFC Manager:

Steve Cotterill

Gary or Lee Johnson

Dean Holden 

Joe Jordan

Pep Guardiola

Jose Mourinho

Neil Warnock

Sam Allardyce

or the chap who used to be seen at the Avon Gorge hotel who bought 760 flats in Clifton.

"Chairman" Jon Lansdown: 

“We all wanted Nigel to achieve our ambition to be promoted but, with our recent results, feel that now is the time to make a change to give the club the best possible chance of success.”

What a cretin. Four days previous we were one win away from top 6.

The only thing that could placate me would be if Crayon Boy ate humble pie, held out an olive branch, and asked Cotts back.

To stand half a chance Crayon Boy would probably have to get down on his hands and knees and apologise for how Cotts was treated a million times, but you never know.

And when the "Chairman" eventually sacks Cotts again, he can do the same with Nige.

Starting with "trust me on Tinns" for 20 years its been one major **** up after another, apart from the lucky appointment of Gary Johnson (on our door step at the time) and Cotts (when it was Dawe's turn to have a go, apparently).

• Like 1

Bristol Live have Cotts in their list of 10 potential managers to replace Nige.

There's no chance imo given the nature of his departure, which for me has a similar feel to the current debacle, but it gave me a laugh on this Monday morning.

Quote:

"He’s searching for a new opportunity off the back of a fine job at Shrewsbury Town and while some may declare “never go back”, City remain an itch he’s never been able to scratch and he’d jump at the chance to breathe fresh energy into the building at a time when everything seems to be drifting."

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/bristol-city-next-manager-pearson-8867389

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Elmore James said:

Bristol Live have Cotts in their list of 10 potential managers to replace Nige.

There's no chance imo given the nature of his departure, which for me has a similar feel to the current debacle, but it gave me a laugh on this Monday morning.

Quote:

"He’s searching for a new opportunity off the back of a fine job at Shrewsbury Town and while some may declare “never go back”, City remain an itch he’s never been able to scratch and he’d jump at the chance to breathe fresh energy into the building at a time when everything seems to be drifting."

https://www.bristolpost.co.uk/sport/football/bristol-city-next-manager-pearson-8867389

Although I could imagine Cotts wanting to come back, he wouldn’t ever come back under SL.