IGNORED

Lampard

robinforlife2

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but I fully expect Frank Lampard to be our next manager. He missed out on the Rangers job, and wants a return to management. Michael Johnson has said he will work with him as a number 2 wherever Lampard ends up. 

Don't care if people laugh at this, but a very good friend of mine, who played in League One and the Championship all his life, is good friends with Frank, and he has told me about 10 minutes ago, that Lampard wants the City job, and his people have made contact with the club. 

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Facepalm 2

2 minutes ago, robinforlife2 said:

If I'm wrong, I'm wrong, but I fully expect Frank Lampard to be our next manager. He missed out on the Rangers job, and wants a return to management. Michael Johnson has said he will work with him as a number 2 wherever Lampard ends up. 

Don't care if people laugh at this, but a very good friend of mine, who played in League One and the Championship all his life, is good friends with Frank, and he has told me about 10 minutes ago, that Lampard wants the City job, and his people have made contact with the club. 

Not laughing , can only take what you say at face value, depends if we have already lined up who we want as some believe on here 

I’ve just heard all our our November games are live on Sky now so who knows 😂😂

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, robinforlife2 said:

He did well there.

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

Just now, TV Tom said:

Did well at Derby, well out of his depth at Chelsea (too soon?) failed at Everton (who hasn't?)

Wouldn't be the worst choice

He didn't do well at Derby. He underachieved in finishing 6th only a few points above us whilst having some of the best individuals (like Mount) the Champ has seen in years , whilst part of a culture overspending to the extent that they are now fecked in L1

• Like 3
  • Flames 1

24 minutes ago, robinforlife2 said:

You do realise that wanting a job is not the same as actually getting it?

It's why I'm not an astronaut.

• Haha 4

To be fair, don’t think he was to bad at Chelsea, and iirc was good with blooding youngsters and utilising them correctly. 4th place and an fa cup final in your first season in the big house isn’t too bad. Pretty sure that was their season under a transfer embargo as well. Don’t think it’ll happen, but would take him over Nathan jones in a heartbeat. Prefer unproven to proven pile of shit

20 minutes ago, cidercity1987 said:

He didn't do well at Derby. He underachieved in finishing 6th only a few points above us whilst having some of the best individuals (like Mount) the Champ has seen in years , whilst part of a culture overspending to the extent that they are now fecked in L1

Finishing the season at giddy height of 6th, we can only dream, wouldn't be my first choice by the way,