IGNORED

Ouija Boards

tts_city

As a young idiot in my mid teens in the 80s me and three friends did a Ouija board about two weeks after a friend died in a car crash, he was who was summoned up or whatever you call it (yes as tasteless as it gets), various questions were asked and the pointer moved to various answers, we all thought the other person was moving it as i never believed any of that nonsense, but we each took it in turns to take our fingers off and when it was just mine on there it was still moving...... anyway a question was asked when would each of us die, mate number one was 47, me 53 my other mate 57, mate number one died at age 47 six years ago, I put it down to coincidence,but now  me as a previously very fit bloke who has never had anything seriously wrong have had two heart attacks in the last 12 months, the last one two weeks ago, I am 53, to say i am a bit worried would be an understatement, it has made me wonder. If I make it to 54 next March I will update the thread..... a true story.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, tts_city said:

As a young idiot in my mid teens in the 80s me and three friends did a Ouija board about two weeks after a friend died in a car crash, he was who was summoned up or whatever you call it (yes as tasteless as it gets), various questions were asked and the pointer moved to various answers, we all thought the other person was moving it as i never believed any of that nonsense, but we each took it in turns to take our fingers off and when it was just mine on there it was still moving...... anyway a question was asked when would each of us die, mate number one was 47, me 53 my other mate 57, mate number one died at age 47 six years ago, I put it down to coincidence,but now  me as a previously very fit bloke who has never had anything seriously wrong have had two heart attacks in the last 12 months, the last one two weeks ago, I am 53, to say i am a bit worried would be an understatement, it has made me wonder. If I make it to 54 next March I will update the thread..... a true story.

Could I have first dibs on your season ticket?

Inappropriate jokes aside get yourself a good health check/MOT, even if you have to pay for it. Maybe talk to a a counsellor or something like and then stop worrying about it. Thing is, if you spend all your time thinking and worrying you're giving yourself problems and risk self-fulfilling the prophecy -  a downward spiral you don't want to step on.

3 hours ago, tts_city said:

In appropriate BUT…if they are still here and you aren’t can you please haunt the Lansdowns.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, tts_city said:

Holy shit!

22 hours ago, tts_city said:

It is incorrectly written there were just the three of us who did it. I lost contact over the years with the 57 guy, I might try and track him down.

Thanks for that. I hope to hear from you in March........and not through a Ouija Board.

Good luck

I wouldn't give it too much thought. Slightly different but as a young child one of my Irish relatives was told she would meet her death by water by a respected Romany Gypsy. This put the fear of God into both mother and daughter by all accounts. She found it hard to be near water, anything from a stream to the sea. She wouldn't cross over bridges if she could help it, boiled everything before she drank it. I was told it really impacted the family. 

She actually died from a Kidney infection, so yes a water infection, well into her 80's. Don't dwell on your experience too much.

• Like 3