IGNORED

No, you’re crying…video tribute

And Its Smith

3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

This from an OTIB poster (since deleted his account) who struggled to have a good word to say about Nige when he posted on here, and slagged him off on Twitter too under the above account.

😡😡😡

Was just about to say the same. Absolute brass neck on him.

Still, he'll get plenty of clicks and interactions which is what it's all about.

• Robin 1

9 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

This from an OTIB poster (since deleted his account) who struggled to have a good word to say about Nige when he posted on here, and slagged him off on Twitter too under the above account.

😡😡😡

I don't involve myself in X, but hopefully he's being called out on the replies.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Davefevs said:

😡😡😡

And blocked me when I disagreed with him, ****.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, phantom said:

Blimey, sometimes a bit of perspective

Nobody has died

My faith in the club has died, we had the best manager we can get at our level and no real great option to replace him. Realistically I think Pearson was the peak of our managerial appointments and we've sacked him when the only one who wanted him gone was his employer. 

The fans mean nothing to this club anymore. 

• Like 4

Have to say first I hugely respect the job Pearson has done and I’m disgusted he’s been sacked.

But making emotive tribute videos for a manager to arrived with us midtable in the second tier, and departed with us midtable in the second tier…just goes to show how little this club has given us all over the years. Embarrassing really.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1