IGNORED

No, you’re crying…video tribute

And Its Smith

12 hours ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Have to say first I hugely respect the job Pearson has done and I’m disgusted he’s been sacked.

But making emotive tribute videos for a manager to arrived with us midtable in the second tier, and departed with us midtable in the second tier…just goes to show how little this club has given us all over the years. Embarrassing really.

I mean if you put it that way, I would say instead a manager who was given never to no transfer budget, had to lower wages and had to fix a squad that was still a mess from the previous managers and then not only kept us up but improved our points per season every season onwards. On top of that he United a fan base who never seen to agree about their manager. 

I honestly can't remember the last manager the fanbase all seemed to get behind, even after the double by Cotterill our fans were split with a lot saying he wasn't good enough and others saying to give him time. Honestly, name the last manager we sacked that had such a big backlash from so many fans because I'm 42 and I don't ever remember seeing that. 

If you want to try and tarnish what he's done for this club, keeping it competitive in one of the hardest ladies in the world, with a constantly lowering budget and a board who wanted him out then by all means you're welcome, but anyone with an ounce of common sense will see through that. 

Edited by Spike
  • Like 2
  • Robin 1

1 hour ago, Spike said:

I mean if you put it that way, I would say instead a manager who was given never to no transfer budget, had to lower wages and had to fix a squad that was still a mess from the previous managers and then not only kept us up but improved our points per season every season onwards. On top of that he United a fan base who never seen to agree about their manager. 

I honestly can't remember the last manager the fanbase all seemed to get behind, even after the double by Cotterill our fans were split with a lot saying he wasn't good enough and others saying to give him time. Honestly, name the last manager we sacked that had such a big backlash from so many fans because I'm 42 and I don't ever remember seeing that. 

If you want to try and tarnish what he's done for this club, keeping it competitive in one of the hardest ladies in the world, with a constantly lowering budget and a board who wanted him out then by all means you're welcome, but anyone with an ounce of common sense will see through that. 

It appears you’ve ignored my qualifying statement at the start.

I suggest you check out every other post I’ve written in the last couple of days on here if you think my post was in any way a criticism of the job Pearson has done. He did a brilliant job in very challenging circumstances.

Doesn’t mean the emotional video tribute isn’t still a bit cringe though.

Edited by ChippenhamRed