IGNORED

Supporters Club & Trust Statement: Nigel Pearson

shahanshahan

18 minutes ago, The Journalist said:

It's a completely fair question, @NickJ. It's something I've spoken to a couple of people at the SC&T about.

I've offered to help on the communication side of things if wanted because I know that's an area I could add something, but also my family and working circumstances (and the fact I very rarely get to see us play live anymore) mean I can't really be involved as heavily as I'd like to be as it stands. I'd feel a fraud if I tried to actively stick my oar in because I couldn't dedicate the time it merits. And, while I've been critical, that doesn't mean I don't appreciate how hard they all work on a voluntary basis!

So yeah, hopefully in the future I can get stuck in (if welcome) - I'd love to help properly. I completely appreciate there's nothing worse than someone standing on the sidelines criticising but then not doing their bit. But also, as I've said before, I'm always on DM if I can ever help with messaging and communicating (although this statement is bob on, so not sure how much help is needed!).

(Sorry to everyone else if this comes over all self-important, just answering the question!)

Tried to like that but none left - fair reply.

• Admin
10 hours ago, The Journalist said:

It's a completely fair question, @NickJ. It's something I've spoken to a couple of people at the SC&T about.

I've offered to help on the communication side of things if wanted because I know that's an area I could add something, but also my family and working circumstances (and the fact I very rarely get to see us play live anymore) mean I can't really be involved as heavily as I'd like to be as it stands. I'd feel a fraud if I tried to actively stick my oar in because I couldn't dedicate the time it merits. And, while I've been critical, that doesn't mean I don't appreciate how hard they all work on a voluntary basis!

So yeah, hopefully in the future I can get stuck in (if welcome) - I'd love to help properly. I completely appreciate there's nothing worse than someone standing on the sidelines criticising but then not doing their bit. But also, as I've said before, I'm always on DM if I can ever help with messaging and communicating (although this statement is bob on, so not sure how much help is needed!).

(Sorry to everyone else if this comes over all self-important, just answering the question!)

I can relate to this, I was heavily involved in a social club in WSM. Looking after all the entertainment etc etc and managing all their social media and advertising, but just got to be too much on top of a full time job

Though, you clearly have ways of assisting the SC&T, if you have any advice to offer please feel free to reach out, there isn't a need for 24/7 commitment but I am sure we can learn from people

10 hours ago, nebristolred said:

Must admit it's never really crossed my mind before but thinking of getting involved myself. At times like this it's good to bring us all together.

There is a meeting Wednesday 1st from 7pm-9pm, feel free to attend (open to all)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1