IGNORED

Next Head Coach

bcfc01

• Admin
1 minute ago, Ghost Rider said:

How on earth do people get this information? I’m jealous 😂

Someone tells them. Which is what just happened here and you are now one of these people 😂

1 minute ago, Dolman Block B said:

Not Frank Lampard?

Who then ? 

That part needs to come from someone else, not got the foggiest 😂

• Haha 4
  • Flames 1

58 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

On BBCRB post-match, Keith Brookman suggested we were probably looking at the same personnel (managers).

If you saw a blue van career off the Cumberland basin, that was me…I’m being treated for shock!

He’s deluded.

I must have missed the bit when we were linked with Neil Harris or re-hiring Dean Holden.

Gas *****.

• Robin 1

5 hours ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

Think the clue was why Radio Bristol interviewed Liam Manning, but I am normally wrong on these things. Just thought it strange to end the show on that interview. 

Not Manning or FL, Curtis has been sacked, new man revealed on Monday (unless it’s leaked earlier).

Suspect a foreign coach.

All the above subject to change 🤷🏻‍♂️

13 hours ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

Think the clue was why Radio Bristol interviewed Liam Manning, but I am normally wrong on these things. Just thought it strange to end the show on that interview. 

It was not a Radio Bristol interview, it was a snippet from BBC Radio Oxford's interview re played on Radio Bristol.

• Like 2

This info wasn't from incredible sources, we as hospitality season ticket holders got an email saying the exec lounge by the boxes (which we can use on non match days)  is being used for filming on Monday morning so we won't be able to use it. That's how this information has got out, nobody knows what is being filmed, we can only guess but staff suggested yesterday that they couldn't say what it was.

Edited by Redfest
  • Thanks 2

32 minutes ago, Finley_Smith10 said:

would be a statement but surely that’s a downgrade coming here

Can't see it being Still, they have a game today and he's given his pre-match presser.

Highly unlikely that he's signed in time for an announcement tomorrow.

Edited by bcfc01

44 minutes ago, Redfest said:

This info wasn't from incredible sources, we as hospitality season ticket holders got an email saying the exec lounge by the boxes (which we can use on non match days)  is being used for filming on Monday morning so we won't be able to use it. That's how this information has got out, nobody knows what is being filmed, we can only guess but staff suggested yesterday that they couldn't say what it was.

Is this an unusual type of email? Or is it quite common that the lounge is off limits?

14 hours ago, Ghost Rider said:

How on earth do people get this information? I’m jealous 😂

You just need to know one of the cleaners or catering staff.

Jon won’t know until Tinnion tells him.

People need to not focus as much on the betting odds, at the end of the day they matter very little. Like try to think about it for just a bit, why on earth would Still leave Reims, where he currently them in the european spots and was backed massively this summer with multiple 10 million pound signings, to come to a mid table Championship club that has been cutting costs for a few years?

Let's be serious now.

Edited by RobinTuga
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Flames 2