IGNORED

Next Head Coach

bcfc01

9 hours ago, BS4 on Tour... said:

Yep - go with the young progressive, inexperienced manager, the one who knows all the trendy modern ‘go ahead’ football terms like ‘introverted full backs’ and ‘false number 9’ - he or she will be the one to bring us success??!! Or we could just go with a proven, experienced, knowledgeable, gnarly, successful guy and say ‘bollox to the woke brigade nonsense’ - a proper football man who will get us to the place we want to go - Neil Warnock ...

Warnock full backs are never too shy to attack. 

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, ollywhyte said:

I wonder if someone like Lee Carsley May be in the frame? A name I did see lower in the list on skybet. I must say I have watched none of the England U21s but I do know he has had success including winning the Euros recently.

A quick search suggests he plays in quite a progressive style, almost Spanish like. See also Gordon at Newcastle said he’s the best man manager he’s ever seen.

We’ve gone for England staff in the past… we have quite an emphasis on academy and progression. Someone will know more about him? Any good or one to avoid? 

Not a bad shout - the club were crowing about " England Coaches" when we appointed Simpson and Downing - and they would regard him as "exciting" being current England u21 boss.

He wouldn't be my choice btw.

1 hour ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Is this a Robbored alt account? If you'd changed "jot" to "iota" I'd be convinced. 

Well all I can say is “No, it’s not”, not much more I can say is there. 
 I read earlier they’d been banned for some questionable behaviour, so I’d rather not be associated with that thanks. 

3 hours ago, Phileas Fogg said:

Is this a Robbored alt account? If you'd changed "jot" to "iota" I'd be convinced. 

Never in a million years! You’re focussing on the minutiae with jots and iotas! It’s a post about Bristol City managers. It’s got neither the man love for “big Nige” and nor irrational dislike of the Johnson’s to make it RR! 

2 hours ago, CodeRed said:

Not a bad shout - the club were crowing about " England Coaches" when we appointed Simpson and Downing - and they would regard him as "exciting" being current England u21 boss.

He wouldn't be my choice btw.

Ha ha….they went well, didn’t they!!

2 minutes ago, Bristol Oil Services said:

I can hereby inform otib that I have only just, not half an hour ago, spoken directly, face to face, in a supermarket car park, to someone that works closely with the First X1 on a daily basis, and asked that person if they had "any news," and that person said that no, they didn't have any news.

The First X1 bus driver? Is he ITK? Im losing track tbh

I've just seen Jon Lansdown in Tescos car park, stopping to help an old lady who was struggling to carry her shopping.

He asked her "can you manage, love?" to which she replied "piss off, you got yourself into this mess, you can get yourself out of it. I don't want the job".

Edited by Northern Red
  • Haha 16
  • Hmmm 1
  • Flames 1