IGNORED

Frank Lampard

BCFC1512

He will only join with assurances he’ll be backed, that’s the only thing that is appealing, rolling the dice with some big loans etc for a couple of Years from his contacts? Secure the premier football league dream & get those parachute payments locked in? Rollercoaster time if true blimey. 

• Like 3

On the one hand these are the same people who signed David James for Bristol City whose previous game had been against Germany in the knockout stages of the 2010 World Cup (in which a certain Frank Lampard had a legit equaliser ruled out by an incompetent ref).

On the other hand these are also the same people who appointed Dean Holden and sacked Nigel Pearson.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Flames 1

Hypothesis of how this could be true: Jon and Tins put a list of two or three together, send it to Steve. Steve balks at paying compo for a rookie gamble that will piss off the fans and asks 'isn't Lampard interested?'. Jon puts in a call. Things move fast. This could all have happened since Jon recorded the interview with Joe Simms on Thursday.

To be honest, I'm at the stage where I think it just as well be Lampard as anyone else. At least if it is it'll be out of the ordinary. Nigel was the man to take us forward, but all that's been ****** up. I say let it be bleeding Frank Lampard. At least the club will have a new name for as long as he lasts.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1