IGNORED

Frank Lampard

BCFC1512

1 minute ago, Fordy62 said:

Not me you div! The other chap! 😂

But thanks. 

Genuinely- what other chap???

If you mean Robin for life?  I sent a private message of support etc. I dont think an admission of fragility equals mental health issues. That was my original point which has led to a degree of consternation amongst my "fans".

Fortunately as you are probably aware after exchanging views with me over what is now many many years, I don't tend to get too upset about whether or not someone agrees with me on an anonymous football forum.

Do you remember when you started a thread about unveiling the true individual behind the avatar? It was fascinating but I didn't join on that one. Not because I'm a lag and you are a policeman but because  being SL's love child , related to the Johnson's and Mark Ashton's Life Coach- I thought it best to keep cover

Edited by Marina's Rolls Royce
  • Confused 1
  • Facepalm 2

• Admin
15 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

I've DM'd him. I think he's fine and isn't on some weird fantasy- so many people have fragility but that does not mean they have mental health issues omo.  John Eustace was already appointed according to others.... we had 17 pages discussing it.

In the meantime- I'm ready for some serious chat 🙂 (nothing good on TV)

1)I think LJ was an ok Manager

2)Mark Ashton is a shrewd operator and is why Ipswich are getting to the Premiership

3)Steve Lansdown is the best owner in BCFC history.

Bring it on girls.

2) Mark Ashton used BCFC as a test run for spunking the owner’s money. Lessons have been applied to Ipswich.

*runs*

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, Pedrowe said:

Thanks for posting this. Based on all these interviews if we dont get an exciting and worthy appointment but some untried and untested league 2 manager/coach and finish bottom half of the table the club are going to look a right bunch of numpties.

• Like 3

• Admin
32 minutes ago, Pedrowe said:

Why do they all shake their heads whilst answering “we believe we should be going for promotion to the PL”?

Is their sub conscious betraying their actual belief?

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Ian M said:

Why do they all shake their heads whilst answering “we believe we should be going for promotion to the PL”?

Is their sub conscious betraying their actual belief?

The reason why we will always struggle to progress is because of the staff at the club/Bristol Sport. 

They tell the son of a billionaire what he wants to hear for their own career progression. Rather than what he needs to hear. 

None of them actually believe what they are saying, hence the head shaking. But they say it because they'll be looked upon favourably by doing so.

I'd go as far as saying Nige was partly sacked because he told crayon boy that the team currently isn't good enough to challenge at the top. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ian M said:

You may be on your own on that one mate 

*runs again*

Probably.

Football support is so full of irony and comedy that I can't help but think that "Mark Ashton's Ipswich" would be the cherry on the 'football is ridiculous" cake.

I used to have chats with him at David Lloyd and really liked him although he always seemed slightly nervous. Perhaps he had seen me outrun Brett Pitman on the running machine, well, more walking machine .

35 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

I've DM'd him. I think he's fine and isn't on some weird fantasy- so many people have fragility but that does not mean they have mental health issues omo.  John Eustace was already appointed according to others.... we had 17 pages discussing it.

In the meantime- I'm ready for some serious chat 🙂 (nothing good on TV)

1)I think LJ was an ok Manager

2)Mark Ashton is a shrewd operator and is why Ipswich are getting to the Premiership

3)Steve Lansdown is the best owner in BCFC history.

Bring it on girls.

Wow, so having diagnosed someone’s mental health online (with your extensive experience) you then talk about Ipswich getting to a division that doesn’t exist - every proper football fan knows the name of the top tier in this country - but you don’t ...

Just now, BS4 on Tour... said:

Wow, so having diagnosed someone’s mental health online (with your extensive experience) you then talk about Ipswich getting to a division that doesn’t exist - every proper football fan knows the name of the top tier in this country - but you don’t ...

Quite so- I've never been there and I suspect neither will you. Hey ho..

27 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Well- yep.

Let's see where this spunk lands. If it's in the Premiership, it's the most fertile spunk there is and I wish he'd come all over us.

I hope people don’t go digging for this post in your history in the deep and distant future Marina, who knows what they’ll think! 

Edited by lenred
  • Haha 1
  • Flames 1