IGNORED

Omen For Saturday

whitey_03

With the next City game being Swindon Town at Ashton Gate, and the first starting appearance of Lee Miller looking 99.9% certain, I feel this is the ideal game for his first appearance to come on.

As everyone on here knows Lee hit the post from what many believe was a guilt edged chance, which in hindsight couldve won promotition. I am not on here to argue the importance of this goal, or whether it was or wasnt a bad miss etc. thats been done to death on here.

My point is, wouldnt it be fitting for Lee Miller to be unleashed against the team that the memory of still haunts him, and let him exercise the ghosts. He is going into this game full of confidence, and looking to finally start his City career the way he should.

Is there any other City player who deserves to score against Swindon more?? Well except Leroy Lita to keep his goal scoring sequence going.

Looking forward to Saturday, and I will definately be putting a wager on Lee Miller netting against Swindon on Saturday!!! Its Miller Time :D

I don't think Lee "deserves" to score more than anyone else against Swindle. He had a regular place last season and misses against the likes of Swindle are half the reason he has not started yet.

I hope he starts and scores..........I do not feel sorry for him one bit he gets overpayed to put those types of chances away week in week out. Good luck Lee if you get a game and if he misses a sitter it won't matter as much as it did last season, That is guarenteed.

I do not feel sorry for him one bit he gets overpayed to put those types of chances away week in week out.

Did i miss something?? How would/do you know what Lee gets paid?? Again he is paid what the club felt he was worth, why grudge him the money he gets, would you complain if it was you??

Anyway, as I mentioned last season he was the player playing off a target man in Lee Peacock, that isnt his game, this season he will be the target man and should excel. I dont think he his chances were as good as they shouldve been, but this is all in the past and I dont want to be dragged back into an argument.

I just feel if Lee scores it will mean more to him that any other player after what happened last season.

Guest worle-red

lee miller will start? when he came on against bournemouth it meant that we had someone upfront that could win the ball and use it to good effect.Unlike the first half where we pumped the ball upfront and it was returned with interest.

LEE MILLER MUST START!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lee miller will start? when he came on against bournemouth it meant that we had someone upfront that could win the ball and use it to good effect.Unlike the first half where we pumped the ball upfront and it was returned with interest.

LEE MILLER MUST START!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Many of us have said that in the absense of anotyher target guy Miller must play and at the moment his partner must be Lita.

Guest peacockmad
Lee miller woah

lee miller woah

the scots are usually sh!te

but millers dynamite!!

What About Lee Peacock???????? And All The Other Good Scots!!

Guest dez_gimred
Hes Played 1 Good Game!!!! Wow!!! Hes Not That Good Leroy Is Better!!!!!!!

hes had more good games than you've got boyzone comics...

:Sleep12:

Archived