IGNORED

Players to be informed tomorrow l

BCFC31

This is Steve Lansdown's Bristol City, there won't be any informing of the players tomorrow because our main targets probably told us to do one and now we're scrambling around for anyone who would put up with the restrictions they've put in place.

All this talk of different managers and it's still probably going to be Manning.

I'm super pessimistic after Tinnion, Millen and Holden appointments and can't see any out of the box type coaches coming here.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Andy082005 said:

The one name I haven’t seen mentioned to much is Scott Parker….

Can’t see a Scott Parker for one second working under the current setup..

I think Tinnions interview pretty much ruled out a number of candidates purely on the fact that the setup here isn’t going to be to the liking of managers who have player or managed at a higher level.

I genuinely believe it is going to be someone from the lower leagues who will see this as a big opportunity and will tow the line. Can’t see it going any other way to be honest.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Redfest said:

Hospitality season ticket holders got an email saying the exec lounge by the boxes (which they can use on non match days)  is being used for filming on Monday morning so they won't be able to use it. Nobody knows what is being filmed, we can only guess but staff suggested yesterday that they couldn't say what it was. 

Not even a joke or trying to poke the bear, but just drove past about 4 filming vans/buses on new Charlotte st with people loading out cameras and mics etc, and a lot of people stood around being pointed into position.

Not out the question that the lounge is being used for some scene / filming in an itv/bbc/Netflix series thingy. 

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Graham76 said:

At this stage anything is possible.  Some people are even suggesting our next manager might even be AI

You’re right. It’s me.

Steve and me have agreed to let bygones be bygones. I had to promise never to mention our other business meetings or saying nasty about him, Jon or Brian.

He’s promised me all of the sale proceeds from the sale of the Two As and on that basis I was prepared to accept his very generous offer.

Toby will be my assistant.

Oh hang on. You meant A I. Not Al…..

• Haha 1