IGNORED

Players to be informed tomorrow l

BCFC31

1 hour ago, redkev said:

Did you here this off the blokes on the train that said James will be out for 4-6 weeks 👀

I dont get involved with silly pub  chitchat and silly rumours. Neither would I post something like that on a platform like this unless it was directly from an official source.

1 hour ago, handsofclay said:

Not arriving via the airport, jumping out of a plane over Ashton Court, being picked up there. All kindly thanks to Leeds United who have provided some of their parachute payments.

His landing now, disguised as the late Queen. 

IMG_5064.jpeg

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, ChippenhamRed said:

OK so this is all starting to check out.

- Clearly plans being made for tomorrow

- Fleming released last night according to credible sources on the other thread.

- Lampard had a meeting cancelled and no further contact (according to claims by a poster who appears credible)

So do we actually have any idea who it is?

If Curtis was sacked last night after the match( which in itself would seem odd) then it must be the first time that an acting caretaker manager has been dismissed and then gagged from any personal announcement.

There is absolutely no hard evidence whatsoever that FL had an interview and that it was cancelled. I'd have thought that Frank would keep that quiet!

Surely the appointment of a new Manager is not something that they or the board just happen to discuss with a mate who then discusses it with a mate who then posts it on here?

Unless, ofcourse, Wagatha Christie is involved and it's all an elaborate sting operation and part of Jon's cunning plan?

3 minutes ago, petehinton said:

Would be very happy with this (if true) - probably up there as the best we could’ve hoped for, without the club having any eye overseas

From the person I know (not connected to City I hasten to add), it's been someone we've courted for some time. 

His win % is high. His teams play attacking and pressing football and he is well respected within the game for his approach to youth development.

Just because it's not a 'name' it surprises me how some on here have debated and reacted to him as a choice. 

He's very much of the McKenna mould from Ipswich, and I think he's a great choice personally. 

Edited by Sandhurst Red
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Just now, cityred2000 said:

Why? A head coach/manager with a circa 50% win rate at all 3 teams he’s managed is imo incredibly strong, especially as one of those is abroad too.

Time will tell… 

On the flip side a manager sacked less than a year ago from MK Dons.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

If Curtis was sacked last night after the match( which in itself would seem odd) then it must be the first time that an acting caretaker manager has been dismissed and then gagged from any personal announcement.

There is absolutely no hard evidence whatsoever that FL had an interview and that it was cancelled. I'd have thought that Frank would keep that quiet!

Surely the appointment of a new Manager is not something that they or the board just happen to discuss with a mate who then discusses it with a mate who then posts it on here?

Unless, ofcourse, Wagatha Christie is involved and it's all an elaborate sting operation and part of Jon's cunning plan?

Some people at the club talk and discuss, have their own agenda, or simply saw an agent drinking coffee in the canteen, it isn’t MI5, even people loosely associated with the club may have been told.