IGNORED

Players to be informed tomorrow l

BCFC31

4 minutes ago, Jose said:

On the flip side a manager sacked less than a year ago from MK Dons.

Paid the price for a summer turnover. 8 senior players left MK that summer and he recruited unknowns based on budget available.

Difference here is we have gneuine talent coming through the academy, talent in the squad and will have some budget, even if not huge.

Most managers have a blip on their record. 

5 minutes ago, Countryfile said:

Some people at the club talk and discuss, have their own agenda, or simply saw an agent drinking coffee in the canteen, it isn’t MI5, even people loosely associated with the club may have been told.

Yes some people at BCFC do indeed have their own agenda - the Lansdowns ,for example, who are adept at not telling people what's going on.

Meanwhile the idea of a new Manager's agent popping into the canteen for a coffee is an interesting one. I think it more likely that they might pop over to Guernsey for a sherry in private.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Yes some people at BCFC do indeed have their own agenda - the Lansdowns ,for example, who are adept at not telling people what's going on.

Meanwhile the idea of a new Manager's agent popping into the canteen for a coffee is an interesting one. I think it more likely that they might pop over to Guernsey for a sherry in private.

So at no point would they or their agent step into BCFC or the HPC. I think most people want to look over the goods first. It’s not all talk. 
also think about how many people have suddenly left their jobs recently.  Some of whom potentially don’t feel they owe the club much and still have links inside. It’s not impossible. 

31 minutes ago, JP Hampton said:

So at no point would they or their agent step into BCFC or the HPC. I think most people want to look over the goods first. It’s not all talk. 
also think about how many people have suddenly left their jobs recently.  Some of whom potentially don’t feel they owe the club much and still have links inside. It’s not impossible. 

Yes it's all possible, of course. 

We don't even know if there's an appointment being made tomorrow or who it is if there is. As it was confirmed on here that Eustace had the job and then FL was red hot favourite and now possibly Manning- all from people allegedly with great sources, I don't think anyone actually truly knows yet. My original point was that if Curtis has gone as per a 'reliable source' last night then it's odd that there's no official statement from the club or Curtis Fleming himself. 

We'll find out soon enough but it's fun discussing it.

And as @CodeRed quite rightly suggests- if Manning has left Oxford there may be news/leaks etc coming from there

Edited by Marina's Rolls Royce

40 minutes ago, Marina's Rolls Royce said:

Agent’s are in and out of the HPC often, they usually have more than one client so may make multiple visits over time, like many other workplaces visitors have to sign in and be issued a badge, anyway no matter we will find out tomorrow.

9 minutes ago, Riaz said:

I’d hate it. Wouldn’t go 

Not knocking you, but I struggle with this view. Now, I detest Warnock, but I'm of the opinion that City are my club, I've supported them all my live, I'll see out countless managers & a few owners too.

It would actually be peak City to appoint someone I can't abide & them be the ones to take us to the Prem!

• Like 1