IGNORED

Players to be informed tomorrow l

BCFC31

1 hour ago, JP Hampton said:

Well according to Ian Gay, his source has said, it will be someone the fans will get very excited about!

Yes , he was bursting to reveal his exclusive......from his ‘impeccable sources’.......

..............’An exciting appointment, possibly a foreign coach , possibly a no 2 in Germany or similar’.....

Clearly been reading OTIB and a compliment to KITR & Co as ‘impeccable sources’  🤣

• Like 5
  • Flames 1

21 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

Yes , he was bursting to reveal his exclusive......from his ‘impeccable sources’.......

..............’An exciting appointment, possibly a foreign coach , possibly a no 2 in Germany or similar’.....

Clearly been reading OTIB and a compliment to KITR & Co as ‘impeccable sources’  🤣

I thought that, but he always says he does not read OTIB 🤥

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, DaveF said:

They're filming around Bristol  for a programme called 'Surviving Earth', they were filming at Barista Coffee shop today and a supermarket tomorrow.

I know this as my wife has recently taken over the Seven Stars pub and they were using it as a green room this morning.

Blimey, hope they cleaned it!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Countryfile said:

Agent’s are in and out of the HPC often, they usually have more than one client so may make multiple visits over time, like many other workplaces visitors have to sign in and be issued a badge, anyway no matter we will find out tomorrow.

Indeed. Manning has the the same agency as Rene Gilmartin.

Quite easy for one of their reps to drop in at City to see Gilmartin, everything would appear above board, and also have preliminary conversations about Manning with the necessary people.

1 minute ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

Quite easy for one of their reps to drop in at City to see Gilmartin, everything would appear above board, and also have preliminary conversations about Manning with the necessary people.

Gilmartin is not at City now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Merrick's Marvels said:

Why would gilmartin be at city 

1 hour ago, TDarwall said:

Not knocking you, but I struggle with this view. Now, I detest Warnock, but I'm of the opinion that City are my club, I've supported them all my live, I'll see out countless managers & a few owners too.

It would actually be peak City to appoint someone I can't abide & them be the ones to take us to the Prem!

I’m not against the style of play. I would never demand a certain style. Win any way possible.

But I’m not turning up nearly every week to watch my team cheat and roll around for 90 minutes. 
It wouldn’t be for me 

Edited by Riaz
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, DaveF said:

They're filming around Bristol  for a programme called 'Surviving Earth', they were filming at Barista Coffee shop today and a supermarket tomorrow.

I know this as my wife has recently taken over the Seven Stars pub and they were using it as a green room this morning.

The seven stars next to the fleece? 

• Like 1

Can't see anything being announced tomorrow. Just heard back from a mate who is a trader with one of the big betting firms. His words were "the leeches haven't come forward yet". 

By leeches he means agents and a like who always top up their earnings with a little wager (although you can't get much on in these markets). But all agents / regular winners on these type of markets accounts are flagged up when they bet. 

His company haven't seen any bets from these accounts yet so wouldn't think anything is done yet.

20 minutes ago, Gillies Downs Leeds said:

Can't see anything being announced tomorrow. Just heard back from a mate who is a trader with one of the big betting firms. His words were "the leeches haven't come forward yet". 

By leeches he means agents and a like who always top up their earnings with a little wager (although you can't get much on in these markets). But all agents / regular winners on these type of markets accounts are flagged up when they bet. 

His company haven't seen any bets from these accounts yet so wouldn't think anything is done yet.

Perhaps adds more weight to the theory it’s a foreign coach then

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Gillies Downs Leeds said:

Surely all those of accounts get their maximum stakes cut severely once they win on these markets?? 

only mug punters are allowed to bet big these days.