IGNORED

ITK: Sh*t or Bust

Unan

Sh*t or bust  

91 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

10 minutes ago, Marcus Aurelius said:

Not trying to pick anyone out specifically, although I will as my memory won’t recall everyone.. @phantom etc etc, Monday announcement.. sh*t or bust?

If you’re to believe @phantom, Manning came down yesterday. Instead of meeting at the ground or training ground, they took me out for a Sunday lunch on the centre. Luckily, no City fans were dining.

City then booked out their own suite to do the media today, they kindly let some fans know. He quickly popped back to Oxford to take training though. 

1 minute ago, BarnzFM said:

And also the time he worked at the club 

Think that was someone who applied. But don't know what to beleive. People claiming to ITK seem to have blundered a bit on this one, No Lamps, No german and no announcement tonight. Really pathetic if you ask me, don't understand the motive of chatting shit and acting superior when they haven't got a bloody clue.

• Flames 2
  • Robin 2

It is frustrating, in real life and online, when people talk as if things are fact when they just aren’t. 

I’m sure most of the ITK’s are just occasionally misinformed and genuinely believe what they are passing on, but the people who guess stuff in the hope it comes off and they seem ‘in the loop’ need new hobbies.

• Haha 1

I enjoy the ITK'ers.. 

They could stay quiet but they share what they know. Even if not always correct it's a forum and it passes the day.

Would we know how the forum felt about Frank Lampard being our manager? Will we ever know how bcfcshags got his info? Its this little parts which I enjoy on top of the whole let's chat how we did on the weekend! So please people itk keep it up 👍

• Like 8

3 minutes ago, BCFCGav said:

It is frustrating, in real life and online, when people talk as if things are fact when they just aren’t. 

I’m sure most of the ITK’s are just occasionally misinformed and genuinely believe what they are passing on, but the people who guess stuff in the hope it comes off and they seem ‘in the loop’ need new hobbies.

Most people are just passing stuff on in good faith.

• Like 17

2 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Most people are just passing stuff on in good faith.

No,

Most hear hear something & don't question it's source & then pass it on as ITK in the hope that it might stick & people will believe they are ITK, when in reality, it's pure fluke that what they'd heard happened to happen. 

• Like 2

In all the years Nothing I’ve ever seen of Phantom would ever lead me to believe that he’s in any way a bull shitter. He’s a forum stalwart and if he says something then it’s either true, or he’s mistaken. 

What I will say however is the influx of new members who appear to share the same down trodden opinion of Nige is bizarrely coincidental - almost like something is going on. 

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Bar BS3 said:

No,

Most hear hear something & don't question it's source & then pass it on as ITK in the hope that it might stick & people will believe they are ITK, when in reality, it's pure fluke that what they'd heard happened to happen. 

I don't recall any of the so called ITKers claimed they're ITK. As @Davefevs said they're just passing what they heard in good faith 🤷‍♂️

• Like 2

1 hour ago, A Horse With No Name said:

But they don't that's the thing. They give out cryptic clues then sit back, smirking to see the chaos they have caused.

Give me a break...........it's bleedin' freezing up here on the grandstand roof with only my binoculars and a flask for company?

8 hours ago, Fordy62 said:

In all the years Nothing I’ve ever seen of Phantom would ever lead me to believe that he’s in any way a bull shitter. He’s a forum stalwart and if he says something then it’s either true, or he’s mistaken. 

What I will say however is the influx of new members who appear to share the same down trodden opinion of Nige is bizarrely coincidental - almost like something is going on. 

And remarkably they’ve all got the same opinion that Manning would be a great appointment…