IGNORED

FBC Podcast - Watch Tonight's 6pm Livecast Recording of "Manning is our man ....."

Curr Avon

34 minutes ago, Gillies Downs Leeds said:

But was then telling everybody to look at his pinned tweet when LM was appointed. 😂

A bit like the end of last season when he went on air and predicted that Barnsley would get promoted from League One, then a week or two later said that he always thought Sheffield Wednesday would go up.

• Haha 1

On 08/11/2023 at 08:15, 2015 said:

Changed your tune from last week. Unsure what the childlike excitement for Manning is all about though. I wish him well but it's back to the corporates at the club getting their own way.

We're often accused on FBC of having a cup half empty view. Just trying to be positive at this time as the joy factor being a City supporter doesn't last long. 

21 hours ago, chowie said:

It does yes, although could do with @headhunter removing the silly background (a silly thing bought in by the Pandemic and zoomers) as it causes all the blur around him, it's like watching the Ready Brek man.

Noted and I will change that!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, headhunter said:

We're often accused on FBC of having a cup half empty view. Just trying to be positive at this time as the joy factor being a City supporter doesn't last long. 

Noted and I will change that!

Far better than you playing Long John Headhunter with Neil perched on your shoulder! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

On 08/11/2023 at 10:39, One Team said:

I was about to say something very similar, good summary. 

I find 3 Peaps a difficult listen, they are too close to the club and it shows with virtually no criticism and as such has no balance. Their Robins Reunited interviews are excellent though. 

Spot on with OSIB although I’d add it’s also very funny, @petehinton and @Olé are brilliant on it. 

I used to hate FBC, mainly due to the audio issues and Ian Gay. But now they’ve sorted the audio and matured into it it’s now probably my favourite one (mainly due to OSIBs lack of content). It has good balance on every episode and doesn’t shy away from tough questions and analysis. I don’t agree with anything Ian Gay says, but he’s important to have on there for the different views he brings. It also makes for an entertaining show. 

Agree with most if this, due to less osib content, FBC had become the default post match listen. But I disagree about Ian Gay having different views. He just shouts louder than the others, and either no one is willing to offer alternative viewpoints or the host moves the conversation on before a counter point can be put forward.

• Like 2

On 08/11/2023 at 09:55, Desso said:

Very unfair. In my opinion, DP hosts the show excellently, and although IG isn't everyone's cup of tea, a pod like FBC needs differing views otherwise it would be too samey. Carry on Headhunter, I find it very enjoyable.

Agree with this. I believe Headhunter used to work in the local media? It shows. His hosting is much better (imo) than 3PIP and OSIB. 

Also agree on your secondary point. FBC works because there’s a mixture of views. Not just the same old pro-club, pro-regime nonsense.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1