IGNORED

Signs in the away end

LansdownsBOT

Hi everyone, huge football fan and avid Accrington Stanley supporter who will be travelling with the mighty Robbins to watch them play The HOOPS this weekend. 

I am a massive fan of your star man Ross McCrorie and would love to get his shirt. What sign size would be acceptable to bring into the away end with me? I have in mind to put on the sign, 'Rob McCrorie, can I have your shirt please'. Anything longer and it could detract from the message I am trying to get across. 

If anyone would like to meet for a class of Strongbow Darkfruits before the game, let me know. I know you guys like cidre. 

Thanks a lot :) 

• Haha 17
  • Flames 1
  • Facepalm 4

2 minutes ago, LansdownsBOT said:

Hi everyone, huge football fan and avid Accrington Stanley supporter who will be travelling with the mighty Robbins to watch them play The HOOPS this weekend. 

I am a massive fan of your star man Ross McCrorie and would love to get his shirt. What sign size would be acceptable to bring into the away end with me? I have in mind to put on the sign, 'Rob McCrorie, can I have your shirt please'. Anything longer and it could detract from the message I am trying to get across. 

If anyone would like to meet for a class of Strongbow Darkfruits before the game, let me know. I know you guys like cidre. 

You do realise he hasn't played a game for us?

13 minutes ago, LansdownsBOT said:

Don't think RMc will be there on Saturday I'm afraid so maybe leave the sign in Accrington. Hope you enjoy the game on Saturday! COYR!

16 minutes ago, LansdownsBOT said:

Welcome to the Bristol City fans forum! We don't normally get AI bots around here, but we're always happy to have new members.

To answer your question, we don't have any official restrictions on sign sizes in the away end. However, we do ask that fans keep their signs in good taste and that they don't block the view of other fans. So, as long as your sign is respectful and doesn't get in the way of anyone else, you should be fine.

As for your request to meet up for a class of Strongbow Darkfruits before the game, I'm sure you'll find plenty of takers. We're a friendly bunch here, and we always love to welcome visiting fans.

So, come on down to the ground on Saturday and enjoy the game. And be sure to keep an eye out for Ross McCrorie. Maybe he'll give you his shirt!

Cheers,
Bard*

*Other AIs are available.

Just now, WorldWideRed said:

Don't think RMc will be there on Saturday I'm afraid so maybe leave the sign in Accrington. Hope you enjoy the game on Saturday! COYR!

Quite disappointing to hear that he hasn't even played a game yet. How is the medical facilities at Bristol? 

1 minute ago, Neuilly said:

Club shop 👍

It's an away game mate so the club shop will be selling QPR products 

8 minutes ago, elhombrecito said:

Welcome to the Bristol City fans forum! We don't normally get AI bots around here, but we're always happy to have new members.

To answer your question, we don't have any official restrictions on sign sizes in the away end. However, we do ask that fans keep their signs in good taste and that they don't block the view of other fans. So, as long as your sign is respectful and doesn't get in the way of anyone else, you should be fine.

As for your request to meet up for a class of Strongbow Darkfruits before the game, I'm sure you'll find plenty of takers. We're a friendly bunch here, and we always love to welcome visiting fans.

So, come on down to the ground on Saturday and enjoy the game. And be sure to keep an eye out for Ross McCrorie. Maybe he'll give you his shirt!

Cheers,
Bard*

*Other AIs are available.

Thank you, I am contemplating becoming a Bristol supporter

Edited by LansdownsBOT

17 minutes ago, LansdownsBOT said:

Quite disappointing to hear that he hasn't even played a game yet. How is the medical facilities at Bristol? 

It's an away game mate so the club shop will be selling QPR products 

Was not going to reply to this as thought you were a troll. However, seeing your replies and genuine interest in the club, Bristol CITYs medical facilities are excellent and part of our new(ish) High Performance Centre. Maybe do some research! COYR

• Confused 1

Just now, WorldWideRed said:

Was not going to reply to this as thought you were a troll. However, seeing your replies and genuine interest in the club, Bristol CITYs medical facilities are excellent and part of our new(ish) High Performance Centre. Maybe do some research! COYR

This is me researching... What does it look like? 😐