IGNORED

Ladies Of The Forum Need Your Help

whitey_03

Ok ladies I need you help once again, since the Hot or Not results have been posted, there has been rumours I only won the competition because I was the organiser. I could protest my innocence until I am blue in the face, but this seems an easier way.

So here we go, Riazzi_G vs Whitey_03, whos HOTTER, YOU DECIDE. Basically reply to this thread who you think is HOTTER ok.

Let the games begin :grr:

Riazzi%20G2.jpg

OR

Rob1.jpg

Ladies of the forum, its over to you :D

Hey what about ATYES6.........

Also are we going to set a deadline for ladies to decide by?

ATYES6 said to me he didnt want any further exposure on the forum, so decided to leave it to me and you :grr:

Give it the deadline of a weeks time from now, 12 noon on Monday 23rd August.

ATYES6 said to me he didnt want any further exposure on the forum, so decided to leave it to me and you :grr:

Give it the deadline of a weeks time from now, 12 noon on Monday 23rd August.

Ok good luck mate, the loser has to buy the other a drink......the next time your down here?

LADIES: PLEASE VOTE - We want as many votes as we can........Simply put our names of who is HOTTER, & do not worry about offending either of us!

Guest bristolbred

Ladies!!!, :grr:

To help you make up your minds, i would just like to say that as a rejected candidate from the competition, that i am better hung than Whitey-03 ( who is ageist!!) and Riazzi_G, :grr:

Ladies!!!,  :grr:

To help you make up your minds, i would just like to say that as a rejected candidate from the competition, that i am better hung than Whitey-03 ( who is ageist!!) and Riazzi_G,  :city:

dont tell lies now, but ive heard its always the ugly ones who are well hung, but ive broken that rule. :D

I cant see how I am being ageist mate?? Everyone seems determined to take away my Hottest crown, hopefully this thread will clear it all up :grr:

Ladies Ladies, no need to fight, there is plenty of Rob to go around. :grr:

Do I have your vote then RedM, as votes make winners, as it stands i am 3-1 up and i need all the votes i can get  :grr:

Am I allowed to vote again? Ok then you are 4-1 up!

Shame Lee's big brother didn't enter, I wanted to see if he looked anything like him.

Vanity; the first sign of insecurity  :grr:

I'm ugly and i'm proud  :grr:

I didnt want to start this thread but there was calls that I only got crowned Hottest BCFC Forum member because I organised it, this thread gives the rest of the girls the chance to vote, and see if our judges were right!

Also Neo, I like your honesty, although you did have the pleasure of judging the three girls, that must of put a smile on your face :P

I didnt want to start this thread but there was calls that I only got crowned Hottest BCFC Forum member because I organised it, this thread gives the rest of the girls the chance to vote, and see if our judges were right!

Also Neo, I like your honesty, although you did have the pleasure of judging the three girls, that must of put a smile on your face  :P

Only fishing Whitey :grr:

If it makes you feel any better. I am very happy with my sexuality - hetro by the way (despite what Willsbridge Red says); so happy in fact that I can look at a male and happily discuss his looks.

You and Riazzi are both good looking young men, however, you are better looking in my opinion.

You've got that whole boy-band tanned angelic thing going on, however, I am sure Riazzi gets his fair share of attention on Saturday nights.

Sorry Riazzi, but you are indeed runner-up on this occasion!

As for judging the 3 girls, that was cool. I know a couple of people disagreed with the result, however, I think it was the fairest result due to the ages of the ladies and the use of such a revealing photo by one entrant in a direct attempt to influence my judging :P Nearly worked!!

Can you sing/dance though?...Oh, I just remembered that's not really a requirement is it! :city:

Maybe we could get you to be the HT entertainment at the Gate!

I can dance (& I'll prove it) :D - but my singing's not the best :grr: but like you said its not a requirement for a boy-band is it?

I think we should start a new thread, looking for our 3rd member :grr:

Only fishing Whitey  :D

If it makes you feel any better.  I am very happy with my sexuality - hetro by the way (despite what Willsbridge Red says); so happy in fact that I can look at a male and happily discuss his looks.

You and Riazzi are both good looking young men, however, you are better looking in my opinion. 

You've got that whole boy-band tanned angelic thing going on, however, I am sure Riazzi gets his fair share of attention on Saturday nights.

Sorry Riazzi, but you are indeed runner-up on this occasion!

As for judging the 3 girls, that was cool.  I know a couple of people disagreed with the result, however, I think it was the fairest result due to the ages of the ladies and the use of such a revealing photo by one entrant in a direct attempt to influence my judging  :P Nearly worked!!

Neo,

Seeing as I know you are hetrosexual, and I have heard the rumours that Willsbridge Red is circulating, I respect your comments on me, and I am now in no doubt of your judging skills :city: I was alittle surprised AngelofAvonmouths picture didnt sway you, it did it for me, wouldnt mind finding out if the picture is authentic, so if you read this Angel, I would love to find out if thats all in place in the flesh :P

What was I saying??

Yes, thanks Neo for you kind comments.

Both look like mingers to me  :grr:

To be honest I dont know whether to be happy or sad about this comment, on the one hand i know i can go for a pint with Granty without having to watch how much I drink :sub: and on the other hand its a confidence knocker.

Granty i respect your opinon mate :grr:

To be honest I dont know whether to be happy or sad about this comment, on the one hand i know i can go for a pint with Granty without having to watch how much I drink :D and on the other hand its a confidence knocker.

Granty i respect your opinon mate :grr:

A pint sounds good, look forward to it, hopefully some of your good looking mates will be there :grr:

To be honest I dont know whether to be happy or sad about this comment, on the one hand i know i can go for a pint with Granty without having to watch how much I drink :city: and on the other hand its a confidence knocker.

Granty i respect your opinon mate  :grr:

A pint sounds good, look forward to it, hopefully some of your good looking mates will be there  :grr:

Yeah ill bring some of my good looking friends with me for you and ill stick to the ladies, deal :D

come on girls get voting........I'm losing! :D

Do you want to quit then Riazzi :grr: , I'm 4-1 up and there doesnt seem to be anymore people willing to vote on this.

I think this has proved my victory in the other competition was no fluke and no conspiracy :sub: Are you willing to admit defeat, and admit I am Hotter than you?? Theres no shame in coming second :grr:

Its up to you mate :city:

no, 5 votes isn't enough......lets at least finish it!

ok what do you want to do, first receive 10 votes wins??

I doubt many more people are going to vote they are all sick of the sight of me and you :grr: well mainly you :grr: kidding mate

So whats the verdict, first to 10 votes wins? :D

Archived