IGNORED

It's All About 'Behaviours'

Tomo

Like 90% of supporters, I wanted NP to have his contract extended but that didn't happen. 

As a fanbase we are pretty patient compared to some other clubs and I will certainly give Liam my backing for the rest of this season and hopefully we will make the top 12.

I did some youtube homework on Liam before he was appointed and he loves the term 'behaviours'...

It is a term that he uses alot and I'm sure many fans have already picked up on this. It could mean alot of things but is it more that it just sounds good and in a way a 'young coach's approach' of saying, please stay on my bus?

Pearson loved the term 'collective effort' and when he had 'his team,' in place for this season, there were no players (like before) being thrown under the bus. 

It will interesting over the coming weeks and months and when we hit a bad patch, I have the feeling that the term 'behaviours' will be mentioned quite a bit🤣

Edited by Tomo

3 minutes ago, Sweeneys Penalties said:

Like I said....its all about behaviours.

He reminds me of Sean O'Driscoll a bit tbh

Do you think he could handle the pressure when it happens and it will because this club has to be one of the hardest to manage clubs outside the Premierleague.

The pressure got to Sean as we seen in the interview it's ok having the badges and talking the talk. To me he sounds like a pre recorded robot we shall see.

To be honest, I don't like like seeing someone new doing the pre and post match interviews, just doesn't feel right to me, nothing against the bloke but I've had the stuffing hit out of me the last couple of weeks re City. Sorry for going over old ground but Pearson should still be here.

• Like 6

6 hours ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

All the behaviours he desires is already here and in place. 

I don’t think you’ll find anyone who disagrees. It’s something that Manning and Pearson are both clearly aligned on. Getting the culture right first and foremost. 

That’s why I’m not concerned about the players downing tools for Manning, or “not playing for him”. 

They seem one of the most likeable,  genuine and hard working group of players I’ve seen in my time watching City and the senior pros (King, James, Wells, Vyner, Weimann, Dickie) simply won’t allow standards to drop just because the manager has gone. 

• Like 2