Liam Manning on SOTC

Silvio Dante

6 hours ago, TedsHeadIs Red said:

And behaviours 

I didnt expect this to become a Spanish inquisition-esque chain

There's only 3 things that matter, performances and results and behaviours 

2 hours ago, One Team said:

And principles! 

There's only 4 things that matter, performances, results, behaviours and principles.

And attitudes. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Let's give Liam Manning a chance to bed himself in at City.

Some 56 years ago Harry Dolman employed a real novice, Alan Dicks, as club manager. Ask any City supporter of any age, who was the most successful City manager since 1945. Answer from well over 95%, would be AD.

Then ask those of us who are still breathing, their opinion of him at the start of season 1970-71. Probably a large percentage would have said "Sack him"!

I know that life was a bit slower back then and now everything must happen at the speed of sound. I didn't want Pearson to leave but that's yesterday. LM deserves at least a couple of months before we start showing our dissatisfaction.

• Like 1
  • Robin 1

50 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

On that basis, I take it you are discounting matches this season Leeds, Leicester and Ipswich then? 😮😮😮

No thought we played well in the others but thought first 30 mins Plymouth were very poor due to the mangers cock up of making all those changes , but in fairness we done what we had to do 

I'm convinced Jon Lansdown has been recommended Laim Manning by Mark Ashton for the following reasons.

Manning mentioned on sound of the city he's friends with McKenna the Ipswich manager on sound of the city.

We played Ipswich at home recently and anyone would be envious of what they've achieved.

No way Jon Lansdown keeps an eye on the league one manager scene.

Mark Ashton wouldn't suggest we stick with Pearson given his criticism of the old regime.

Any way it's just my theory could be wrong. 

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, Coppy said:

I'm convinced Jon Lansdown has been recommended Laim Manning by Mark Ashton for the following reasons.

Manning mentioned on sound of the city he's friends with McKenna the Ipswich manager on sound of the city.

We played Ipswich at home recently and anyone would be envious of what they've achieved.

No way Jon Lansdown keeps an eye on the league one manager scene.

Mark Ashton wouldn't suggest we stick with Pearson given his criticism of the old regime.

Any way it's just my theory could be wrong. 

Tom Delonge Wtf GIF by Justin

• Haha 1