IGNORED

Other teams' kits

SecretSam

Watching MOTD last night, I must admit that the Florists' plain home kit is quite smart, which I say through gritted teeth because I despise them.

And Bournemouth's change kit colours are lovely. Although the detailing is naff.

Any other kits you admire?

Edited by SecretSam

16 minutes ago, SecretSam said:

Watching MOTD last night, I must admit that the Florists' plain home kit is quite smart, which I say through gritted teeth because I despise them.

And Bournemouth's change kit colours are lovely. Although the detailing is naff.

Any other kits you admire?

Can I ask, although I assumed you Googled it, how you could tell the detailing was naff from the distance of the TV cameras? Antoine was playing well yesterday, by the way. :)

2 minutes ago, Port Said Red said:

Can I ask, although I assumed you Googled it, how you could tell the detailing was naff from the distance of the TV cameras? Antoine was playing well yesterday, by the way. :)

I mean the way the join of the halves of the kit weren't crisp, sort of scribbled. Ruined a nice design.

Sorry if my use of design language is insufficiently precise.

PS Antoine played well, but Sheffield Utd are doomed

Edited by SecretSam
  • Like 1

20 hours ago, Curr Avon said:

You'll need a sick bucket after viewing some of these.....https://www.shortlist.com/news/50-worst-football-kits-ever

That Peterborough shirt was referred to as "Regurgitated pizza"! They sold more of those than the home shirt that season and some of their fans have called for it's return!.

On 27/11/2023 at 13:21, SecretSam said:

Some of them are OK - I quite like the Jackson Pollock one and the Tartan one, Heerenveen's is great

The Derby one is absolutely horrendous, and Reggina 2012 just bizarre... All the others have way more character than most kits these days, quite like all of them.

The is the worst, worst 50 kits list, of all time!

29 minutes ago, Baldyman said:

Can’t really argue with that ! Bet there’s not a footy fan in the country that wouldn’t instantly recognise that kit !  Can’t believe I’ve said this out loud 😂

This is true - but then most people would recognise Susan Boyle aswell..... !