IGNORED

'we'll Show 'em'

KingswoodRed

Its best to largely ignore what players say publically.Its nearly always a fustian charade brought on by players coming out with what they think they should say rather what they really think.

Its no more that fodder for the press.

Couldn't agree more!!

Is that a major reason why this sort of comment, and comments like them in the past, should be kept off of the main site as 'breaking news'?

It's the same old thing week in week out. I admit, I don't expect a player to say "oh yeah, we've got team xyz this week, we're all crapping ourselves" when they have a camera stuck up their noses before training, but the same comments week in week out do get a tad tiring.

Wasn't Leroy only on there a small time ago saying about how we were going to kick start our season soon?

Oh no.

I only hope 'we' do show 'em now after this latest pre-game comment.

I can't help thinking back to some calamatous pre-game type comments from last season, up to and including the play-off final.

Were any of them actually close to coming true from the last campaign?

Reminds me of Peacocks classic about being unbeaten for the rest of the season, and Wilsons be top by Xmas..........................

All the Swine have to do is place that on the dressing room notice board eh???

It's the same old thing week in week out. I admit, I don't expect a player to say "oh yeah, we've got team xyz this week, we're all crapping ourselves" when they have a camera stuck up their noses before training, but the same comments week in week out do get a tad tiring.

Wasn't Leroy only on there a small time ago saying about how we were going to kick start our season soon?

Yeah, it's almost an admission of '...we haven't been up for it, but this time we will be, honest'. I don't believe this for one minute, but as has been said elsewhere, if you're put on the spot to say something, it wouldn't go down too well if you said 'Actually, the way we've been playing, I think we'll be lucky to get a draw'.

Archived