IGNORED

5 games in 19 days [3/12-22/12] takes us to half way point and defines our season?

headhunter

8 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

It's hard to say really. Our shot and creation dafa doesn't really justify that mant more goals, perhaps 2-3 more over the season- but know what you mean about big chancss at key times.

You have the stats, so I bow to your knowledge there, but I would certainly suggest taking a higher ratio will get you higher up the league  

Pearson and now Manning were/are saying the same thing regarding not taking chances. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, REDOXO said:

You have the stats, so I bow to your knowledge there, but I would certainly suggest taking a higher ratio will get you higher up the league  

Pearson and now Manning were/are saying the same thing regarding not taking chances. 

Thanks..stats aren't the be all and end all but with our current squad it does feel (to me anyway) midtable to at best top 10, especially given that we keep having a minimum of 5 injured for every game!

Goals do change games. The Conway one 1st half Wednesday was big, v West Brom one of the Sykes or Cornick chances- woodwork and great save- Perhaps should have been scored.

One that sticks in the mind is Wells vs Birmingham. Oh we were down to 10 and we may have lost but pulling back level with 10 may have sparked the crowd and lifted us to get something.

Again intrigued as to how it plays out of we equalise v Ipswich when the pressure was on them, the crowd were up and we hit the post and then...rolled along the line.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous

7 hours ago, Lanterne Rouge said:

I`m not confident about Blackburn away at all and fear a hammering. They`re in pretty good form and with Szmodics scoring for fun ATM I`d take a point right now.

I'm very confident about facing the second worst supported team in the league. We should get a point at least

Just looked at Huddersfield’s form over the last 3 games:

Point at home to Southampton, won at Sunderland & were winning at Swansea today until well into injury time.

Lost only one of their last 5, & that was 1-0 away at Hull, be a tough game next Saturday.

Edited by GrahamC