IGNORED

A win tomorrow

REDOXO

Honestly unsure how sustainable Blackburn and their position is.

You have to respect of course their attacking prowess and intent to play nice football- but they've conceded the most shots in the division. Otoh they feel weaker than last sesson as a whole.

I'm not a total believer in defences win titles, I think that is a bit reductive or can be but allowing that many shots..would catch up with any side eventually.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous

28 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

You have to respect of course their attacking prowess and intent to play nice football- but they've conceded the most shots in the division. Otoh they feel weaker than last sesson as a whole.

I'm not a total believer in defences win titles, I think that is a bit reductive or can be but allowing that many shots..would catch up with any side eventually.

Exactly the same as last season. I’d go as far to say, they were the team I was most impressed by at AG last year. Their attacking structure was on another level, but defensively really basic. Hence they were 3rd with minus GD at the time iirc!

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

Someone puts a reducer on Sammy S and their goals dry up a bit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

They're doing what they usually do, win and lose, which inflates their points score compared to two draws.

They won't be in the play offs after 46, much like we won't I guess but 7th sounds good

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Loosey Boy said:

Ssshhhhh! 

We know what normally happens when City get a chance like this…..let’s hope Liam gets the boys right up for it tomorrow.

I've had over 40 years of this hope and that's what kills you. We need a Billionaire Owner I reckon :laugh: