IGNORED

First It Was Number Of Posts?

openEnd

Whats the reason for the deluge of pointless threads lately?

I thought it was people trying to inflate there number of posts.

Or doesn't it count this time because the forum clique are involved?

Pretty obvious really. This forum clique are in with Tomarse and he must have tipped the wink that the forum posts count is coming back.

So they are upping their count while the rest of us relax in error. It's dastardly I tell you. Is there no shame anymore?

Guest Dolman Moaner
So they are upping their count while the rest of us relax in error.  It's dastardly I tell you.  Is there no shame anymore?

Your right Chivs, who cares about post count ?

Personally I think there have been some excellent posts over the last few days and some pointless but humourous ones.

I do still see the poor quality around but I think this is concentrated on two or three people (one in particular who has been a member for around a week and posted more times than I've had hot dinners! how funny :) )

Still.... game of opinions and I'm sure my posts have annoyed people recently as I vent a small amount of stress on here...

I'm doing a horrible blue and white colour scheme for the gas forum though, peak of which is here!

Please, please use that colour scheme!

It really did look like the gas forum; 9 posts and only 2 members.

Bit off using a swearword for the quick log-in password though :)

I especially like the black writing; can't read it, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Archived