IGNORED

West 'Am - Sunday 7th Jan. 2pm

cheese

Just now, Not Banksy said:

You think that I purposely bought them all through my name for what reason exactly? 

I don’t think you’ve done that at all, I just think you’ve cocked up not assigning your mates in the first place. Especially, as someone who attends a fair few away games, you’d surely knew there will be games where priority sales periods would come into play. 

4 minutes ago, Betty Swallocks said:

I don’t think you’ve done that at all, I just think you’ve cocked up not assigning your mates in the first place. Especially, as someone who attends a fair few away games, you’d surely knew there will be games where priority sales periods would come into play. 

Nail on the head but... Come on Betty stop being rational.. this is OTIB and City lost.. I want an argument   

• Haha 2

Just now, ChippenhamRed said:

Where can you find out how many are left?

Anxious wait for me as a member - hoping there are still some left on Monday!

I’ve attended the 3 away games so I can get access to the West Ham page on the ticketing website. 

Annoyingly only a couple of the group I’m going with have done the 3 so got to wait till Friday so we can all sit together. 

• Like 1

For those moaning about the postage "con". It's not a con. You may not have realised, it's Christmas time. The club has 9k tickets to send out with a Royal Mail that is barely fit for purpose. The chances of these going missing at this time of year is higher than normal. Thus they are using a more secure delivery method that costs marginally more on a super cheap ticket price to ensure fans get their tickets and don't go missing in the post. Stop moaning about every little thing!!! A family of 4 will pay barely £30 for this inclusive of signed for delivery!!!

PS if you don't like it, don't pay it. A flexible collection option is available.

Edited by Tokyo Red
  • Like 7
  • Facepalm 1

7 minutes ago, Tokyo Red said:

For those moaning about the postage "con". It's not a con. You may not have realised, it's Christmas time. The club has 9k tickets to send out with a Royal Mail that is barely fit for purpose. The chances of these going missing at this time of year is higher than normal. This they are using a more secure delivery method that costs marginally more on a super cheap ticket price to ensure fans get their tickets and don't go missing in the post. Stop moaning about every little thing!!! A family of 4 will pay barely £30 for this inclusive of signed for delivery!!!

PS if you don't like it, don't pay it. A flexible collection option is available.

Exactly pick em up on dates available ie millwall home or after that 

8 minutes ago, BCFC1512 said:

So currently 1,824ish sold. I wonder how many ST holders have got 3plus aways. I reckon Friday morning will be carnage 😂 but will die down leaving 800-1000 for members 

There’s around 6200 left out of c8900 so around 2800 sold. 
Hard to say how many will go on Friday morning but it wouldn’t surprise me if there wasn’t many left come Friday afternoon. 

1 hour ago, BCFC1512 said:

So currently 1,824ish sold. I wonder how many ST holders have got 3plus aways. I reckon Friday morning will be carnage 😂 but will die down leaving 800-1000 for members 

I suppose anyone who’s been to 3+ away games at this stage of the season is a pretty regular away tripper, so you’d expect most of them to be up for an attractive fixture like this.

Will be interesting to see what happens Friday. I’m worried!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Betty Swallocks said:

I’ve attended the 3 away games so I can get access to the West Ham page on the ticketing website. 

Annoyingly only a couple of the group I’m going with have done the 3 so got to wait till Friday so we can all sit together. 

Is it allocated seating, noting on my receipt to say it is

30 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I suppose anyone who’s been to 3+ away games at this stage of the season is a pretty regular away tripper, so you’d expect most of them to be up for an attractive fixture like this.

Will be interesting to see what happens Friday. I’m worried!

I’ve been to 3 plus but haven’t brought yet as want to sit with mates who haven’t, do you think I should buy now just in case 

• Admin
2 hours ago, Tokyo Red said:

For those moaning about the postage "con". It's not a con. You may not have realised, it's Christmas time. The club has 9k tickets to send out with a Royal Mail that is barely fit for purpose. The chances of these going missing at this time of year is higher than normal. Thus they are using a more secure delivery method that costs marginally more on a super cheap ticket price to ensure fans get their tickets and don't go missing in the post. Stop moaning about every little thing!!! A family of 4 will pay barely £30 for this inclusive of signed for delivery!!!

You are missing the point, and is anyone actually complaining? 

When you purchase tickets for other events you are given an option to pay a higher amount for this option or a lower amount for standard delivery 

But IT WASN’T EXPLAINED!! 

Poor comms from the club AGAIN 

PS, they were meant to have been electronic tickets so not sure what changed 

• Admin
1 hour ago, Bristol Rob said:

Fair play to our away supporters!

That's a strong first day number.

Yeah I agree, am pleasantly surprised it is this high 

40 minutes ago, BCFC1512 said:

I’ve been to 3 plus but haven’t brought yet as want to sit with mates who haven’t, do you think I should buy now just in case 

No

People need to relax, it will be OK 

32 minutes ago, phantom said:

You are missing the point, and is anyone actually complaining? 

When you purchase tickets for other events you are given an option to pay a higher amount for this option or a lower amount for standard delivery 

But IT WASN’T EXPLAINED!! 

Poor comms from the club AGAIN 

PS, they were meant to have been electronic tickets so not sure what changed 

Can't be bothered to argue with you tbh. You're clearly right. How dare the club try to ensure tickets don't get lost in the Xmas post. Well done.

1 hour ago, Sheltons Army said:

We’ve never taken 9000 away in my lifetime

Some notable efforts at Forest , Anfield and Man City but not 9000

You will be fine

5 minutes ago, Sheltons Army said:

5000 or close to wasn’t  it 

I can’t recall exact numbers but I think Forest might be the biggest in my years

I’ve been wondering how many we took to Forest in the league cup semi and how that would compare to West Ham. Feels like yesterday! But I’ve got no idea on how many of us were there (felt a lot though). I was at the MKD one more recently too and yes that was around 5k. I’ve also just been reminiscing about Rovers 1 City 2 at Eastville as 40 years ago (Dec 83) and felt packed on the terraces that day. 

• Robin 1