IGNORED

West 'Am - Sunday 7th Jan. 2pm

cheese

1 hour ago, redrob said:

And some of their tickets are far more than £90. I live not miles away so was looking to take my lad to a Prem game for his birthday. But even for a lower ranked Prem tea they still charge £70 to £90 for an adult and not far off that for a kids and that's sitting miles away from the pitch with a awful view! 

Bollox to that

1 hour ago, Sheltons Army said:

Recent post on the Hammers forum suggesting it’s Saturday 3 pm KO

Can't see how they'd know.
TV not chosen yet, been told they want to announce Friday.
Met will have their say . 
Not saying it can't be, but I doubt anyone knows just yet.

I think they will want to spread out West Ham , Chelsea and Millwall . 

1 hour ago, frenchred said:

Because if the relatively high number of dick heads that follow us

Same as most other teams in the country , same as every city town village in the country have 

also some rugby teams , I have actually witnessed some very unpleasant incidents at ruby over the last couple of years , not so much fighting ( though I have seen that ) mainly drunkenness to the extreme with some very bigoted and highly controversial opinions/views language 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, redkev said:

Whether you agree or don’t agree Bristol city have a reputation of having / had a active hooligan element within its fan base ,  

Not disagreeing with that but was just wondering if their had been any specific history between the clubs that make it a higher risk than most.

17 minutes ago, Globe Trotter said:

Upton Park the last time we went midweek, 0-0, was chaos after the game 

Will never forget the Hammers fan giving it the big 'un in the stand to our end, and then what seemed like the huge majority of City fans singing "there's only one James Corden" at him, and him losing it even more and then getting booted out. Comedy gold.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

10 minutes ago, Son of Fred said:

Think I was there for that one-

David James made one hell of a save down low to save the point

Was it McWinless' first game in charge??!

You may well be right, my memory is addled by the amount of cider I consumed that night! I have vague memories of West Ham hitting the bar too but who knows 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, TV Tom said:

Spoke to a gashead today and he says that if they beat Crewe Rovers could sell 10,000 tickets for Norwich away in the next round 😅😅,  should be fun on the London bound trains !!

So, if all 10k are going to be accommodated, under the 15% away fans rule, that means that Carrow Rd would need to hold 66,667...not sure it's that big