IGNORED

Signed shirt for sale.

Hello Dave

1 minute ago, Hello Dave said:

Yeah, Mccinnes definetly assembled a quality squad at that time. I pine for the days of Damian Stewart and Steven Pearson!!!

To be fair to McInnes Coppell was the one who signed Damian Stewart & I actually thought Pearson was one of his better signings, there were a succession of shocking centre backs he signed that were far worse in VFM & quality terms than him.

4 minutes ago, GrahamC said:

To be fair to McInnes Coppell was the one who signed Damian Stewart & I actually thought Pearson was one of his better signings, there were a succession of shocking centre backs he signed that were far worse in VFM & quality terms than him.

To be honest, that era just blurs into one big disappointment ! There was some shocking players signed then, most of them I can’t remember!!

10 hours ago, Hello Dave said:

Anyone interested in this shirt. I did a charity auction and raffle in the summer, for a community defibrillator, but the shirt didn’t go.

9 hours ago, Hello Dave said:

I’ve never recognised any players autograph in the 61 years I’ve been on this earth!

3 hours ago, Hello Dave said:

Whatever mate, it’s going to charity, so every bit helps.

2 hours ago, Hello Dave said:

To be honest, that era just blurs into one big disappointment ! There was some shocking players signed then, most of them I can’t remember!!

I sort of get why the shirt didn't sell.

• Haha 2

I'm not saying that I want to buy it @Hello Dave, but I will say that the biggest deterrent for people in anything like this is the absence of a guide price.

Obviously you want more than a tenner for it but I really don't have a clue as to it's value or what you are hoping to get for it.

You answer above "every bit helps" really doesn't help.

Say what you would be happy to get for it - £60, £80 - and then people can start PMing you with bids.

As it is I don't have a clue what you're looking for: £50, £100, £200.

And as I don't know even a rough guide I won't pitch in. This is why auction houses give guide prices: to give people an idea. Sure it may go for much more in a bidding war but you need a starting point.

eBay auction linked from here maybe?

26 minutes ago, Eddie Hitler said:

I'm not saying that I want to buy it @Hello Dave, but I will say that the biggest deterrent for people in anything like this is the absence of a guide price.

Obviously you want more than a tenner for it but I really don't have a clue as to it's value or what you are hoping to get for it.

You answer above "every bit helps" really doesn't help.

Say what you would be happy to get for it - £60, £80 - and then people can start PMing you with bids.

As it is I don't have a clue what you're looking for: £50, £100, £200.

And as I don't know even a rough guide I won't pitch in. This is why auction houses give guide prices: to give people an idea. Sure it may go for much more in a bidding war but you need a starting point.

eBay auction linked from here maybe?

It was donated to the raffle/ auction. I really wouldn’t have a clue what it’s worth. I suppose it’s worth more to some than others. If I said £50, I wouldn’t know if that was too much or not.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Hello Dave said:

It was donated to the raffle/ auction. I really wouldn’t have a clue what it’s worth. I suppose it’s worth more to some than others. If I said £50, I wouldn’t know if that was too much or not.

Fair dos but your uncertainty puts people off. I'd pay £50 for it but maybe others would pay more.

Maybe other contributors to the thread would care to price it?

7 hours ago, Eddie Hitler said:

Fair dos but your uncertainty puts people off. I'd pay £50 for it but maybe others would pay more.

Maybe other contributors to the thread would care to price it?

I’m not looking for a bidding war, just thought someone might like it and I could raise a bit of money for charity at the same time. If you think it’s worth £50 and you want it, it’s yours.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Hello Dave said:

Just bumping this. Any offers before I put it on Facebook/ e bay?

I might buy it off there so do please link it.

I've never really understood this internet payment stuff like Paypal so only buy through eBay from UK sellers (and not Amazon on principle), I know there are more fees but that's life.