IGNORED

Transport info for West Ham

Topper 123

16 minutes ago, TV Tom said:

Trying to buy seats on the coach for WHU but they are trying to charge me £27 when it clearly states on the website £22 for season ticket holders,  HELP 

It’ll recognise your a season ticket holder when you go to the basket . I’ve just done it and it changed it when I went to pay .. 

I'm staying in Southend on the Saturday night, planning on going to the game then heading back to the west Country after.

Ideally would like to tube in from the outskirts of London from a place that is easy for me to get back on the m25/m4 for journey home. Anyone got any ideas on where would be best? 

16 minutes ago, bissellredhead said:

I'm staying in Southend on the Saturday night, planning on going to the game then heading back to the west Country after.

Ideally would like to tube in from the outskirts of London from a place that is easy for me to get back on the m25/m4 for journey home. Anyone got any ideas on where would be best? 

Somewhere like Langley would be perfect. Can get on the Lizzy line from there. Not too far from the M25 & M4.

• Thanks 1

On 13/12/2023 at 11:13, bissellredhead said:

Somewhere like Epping would be OK. It`s just off the M25, fairly easy to park on a weekend from memory and is the first stop on the Central Line which goes to Stratford. When I worked up there I quite often got a tube in to London when I stayed up there at the weekend.

• Admin
On 13/12/2023 at 11:12, Brann-red said:

So my purchase of a £1 ticket is more than doubled to account for a booking fee of £1.25 .. jeez ..so the booking fee costs more than the actual seat at the game !

why claim that tickets are a £1 or £10 when they’re clearly not . 

You ticket is, it is the additional fees added by us that increases the price

On 13/12/2023 at 11:12, Brann-red said:

So my purchase of a £1 ticket is more than doubled to account for a booking fee of £1.25 .. jeez ..so the booking fee costs more than the actual seat at the game !

why claim that tickets are a £1 or £10 when they’re clearly not . 

Your £1 ticket could have so easily been £30. Your £1.25 fee would have then only been around 4% of your ticket price. Would that have made you happier?