IGNORED

Transport info for West Ham

Topper 123

I thought it might be helpful for those in the know to give some forward thinking to ways that will be available for fans to get to West Ham seeing we look like taking a BIG crowd 

if pubs are running coaches as I’m sure a lot of Saturday footballers who don’t usually go will attend this could be helpful 👌

• Admin
2 hours ago, Topper 123 said:

I thought it might be helpful for those in the know to give some forward thinking to ways that will be available for fans to get to West Ham seeing we look like taking a BIG crowd 

if pubs are running coaches as I’m sure a lot of Saturday footballers who don’t usually go will attend this could be helpful 👌

Everything you need to know 

https://footballgroundguide.com/leagues/england/premier-league/london-stadium-west-ham-united.html

I've only been there once as a guest at a rugby union match and can confirm there's nothing there for away supporters and be prepared for a crap view 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Packman said:

Friend of mine says the best bet is to park at westfield shopping centre and walk to the stadium. 

Has anyone ever done this before? Last thing I want is to be sitting in traffic for hours after the game, like Leicester earlier in the season.

That's asking for trouble if you ask me. Stratford is completely the wrong side of London for Bristol. 

My recommendation if you didn't want to train it the whole way would be to drive to somewhere in west of London and then get tube in. Hounslow is usually a good shout (means avoiding the M25 completely). Denham another good option. Reading also another option as others have mentioned but you'd be better off getting a train rather than Elizabeth line as it's about 40 minutes faster. 

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, phantom said:

Everything you need to know 

https://footballgroundguide.com/leagues/england/premier-league/london-stadium-west-ham-united.html

I've only been there once as a guest at a rugby union match and can confirm there's nothing there for away supporters and be prepared for a crap view 

Thanks for that Phantom, very useful guide. 

The photos show some strange seating configurations.

• Robin 1

5 hours ago, Packman said:

Friend of mine says the best bet is to park at westfield shopping centre and walk to the stadium. 

Has anyone ever done this before? Last thing I want is to be sitting in traffic for hours after the game, like Leicester earlier in the season.

did this for athletics  got a good price for parking 

7 hours ago, Packman said:

I wouldn’t be driving to Westfield shopping centre , that’s shepards bush , that’s one hell of a walk 🙈🙈😂😂 unless the Stratford shopping area is called Westfield aswell .

im a drive to Osterley then tube across London get off wherever you want for a beer , bit like a submarine go all underground then up periscope onto the streets and find a boozer wherever you wish really . 
last time ( Upton Park admittedly) lots of West Ham were drinking in Liverpool Street station ) as they all now live as far away from West / East Ham as they can ( shit hole ) 

Edited by redkev
  • Thanks 1