IGNORED

Mehmeti and cornick

Gratz260689

1 hour ago, Loosey Boy said:

Watched the game on Sky, not RobinsTV and have heard that Kal and Nahki were both being critical of what they were watching - what did they actually say?

No idea , I watched on Sky EFL with the Blackburn commentary, always find the opposition commentary much more professional than Robins TV( not a very high bar) .

Heard Nahki and Naismith were less than complimentary about the style of play which won’t go down well with the management et all 

3 hours ago, BCFC31 said:

For what ever reason conway and bell really just aren't doing it this season the love in does get abit sickening what happened to it being a squad game and giving other players opportunity as I have mentioned before I think the club ( and tinion )  are just desperate to find another success story from the academy so are playing these players come what may yet this should be down to the manager is manning being told to play them by tinion ? Makes you wonder what the hell is going on down there tbh but they both need pulling from the starting XI there look shot to pieces out there. Also agreed with mehmeti having his best game for us he looked a breath of fresh air when he came on!

I thought Conway was fine last night, had some chances, looked bright…apart from having to deal with too many high passes from O’Leary.

2 hours ago, Loosey Boy said:

Watched the game on Sky, not RobinsTV and have heard that Kal and Nahki were both being critical of what they were watching - what did they actually say?

Basically that they couldn’t believe we were launching it from Mac and giving it back to Rovers.  They said players weren’t making angles for Max.  They wondered if it was the game-plan?  Wouldn’t Nahki, if not both of them been involved in some of those meetings?

3 hours ago, BCFC31 said:

For what ever reason conway and bell really just aren't doing it this season the love in does get abit sickening what happened to it being a squad game and giving other players opportunity as I have mentioned before I think the club ( and tinion )  are just desperate to find another success story from the academy so are playing these players come what may yet this should be down to the manager is manning being told to play them by tinion ? Makes you wonder what the hell is going on down there tbh but they both need pulling from the starting XI there look shot to pieces out there. Also agreed with mehmeti having his best game for us he looked a breath of fresh air when he came on!

Personally it seems that the form of Bell & Conway has fallen away after the departure of NP so very likely (IMO) he was the motivating force behind them. 

As for the other 2 mentioned in the title of this thread I don't feel they are of the quality we require to progress forward and make a concerted challenge for the play offs.

• Like 1