IGNORED

Ipswich mob today

Bristol Oil Services

2 hours ago, redkev said:

No doubt our paths would of crossed , always full of Bristol lads in Torquay around that time ,  

can always remember a lad who was called sausage ,can’t remember what he looked like or his proper name but remember him being from south Bristol somewhere , why in the hell can I remember that and not much else nowadays 😂

Uncanny Redkev, I too remember Sausage (Soss) from this time, went to college with one of his mates, Hartcliffe boys. In fact several of your posts have resonated with me recently particularly getting a bit of a shoeing at Oxford!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, redkev said:

No doubt our paths would of crossed , always full of Bristol lads in Torquay around that time ,  

can always remember a lad who was called sausage ,can’t remember what he looked like or his proper name but remember him being from south Bristol somewhere , why in the hell can I remember that and not much else nowadays 😂

Happy Landings. Smugglers and a host of other boozers

Soss absolute ledge. 😁

57 minutes ago, Natchfever said:

Happy Landings. Smugglers and a host of other boozers

Soss absolute ledge. 😁

Was he a city lad , just presume so being south Bristol , my only memories of him were in Torquay in the aforementioned bars & club , like I say my memory is shot but that name just stuck in my mind ,