IGNORED

Hull City at home match thread

1 minute ago, cidercity1987 said:

Excellent win, unexpected

Anyone who thinks our goalie isn't Champ standard might wanna look at Hull's two tonight 

Was just thinking, Max would be slaughtered for one of those.

Hull, decent side, looked to have an extra gear at times, but still needed a joke of a decision to get ahead. A real shocker. Than their goalie has a mare.

Back on an even keel. Won 9, lost 9, drawn 5, gd 0.

Kind of league when we go three or four without a win I start looking at the bottom. Win a couple and it’s ‘the top six are not that far away...’.

Huge week 6 points, get the jingle bells in!

• Like 1

I'm looking forward to reading this thread back 🤣

Great result and same as the Boro and Sunderland wins you could see that we were up against a tough opponent.

It was all a bit worrying at the 70 minute mark when our tempo and tenacity was completely lacking, but great to take charge and win it like that.

Really nice to see Mehmeti growing in confidence. 

Also, I've been critical of Williams but he was brilliant when he came on.

Some strange defending from us at times but we're 8th so who cares!

• Like 2
Just now, Andrew_V1 said:

Huge win. Sunderland and hull back to back like that is impressive. Let’s hope we can strengthen in January then see where that takes us.

And get McCrorie, Atkinson & Naismith back into the squad 

A couple of attacking signings and all of a sudden things look far more rosy

• Like 2

Get in!!!!! What a result and bloody well deserved. Ref had an absolute mare. 

Well done Liam, bloody well done. 3 wins from 4 at home. To play Manning ball, he needs a few signings to play his style you can tell he wants to play.

Absolutely buzzing. 

Lets believe, let’s unite, let’s get being Liam and the team. I get not everyone was pleased with the change, but let’s all get together now. 

Christmas is for Robins, Christmas is ******* red….. let’s gooooooo

• Like 1
  • Robin 1

I have said a fair few times that this team even though it lacks the quality of others have become very hard to beat ,

I still think we are a fair bit off a top six side ( squad ) but the foundations are there , for once Lansdown back the manager and invest in this squad in January and start building rather than fxxking selling all the time ,

hate to say it but knight will be the next to get big interest , let’s hope Bournemouth don’t need any more midfielders 🙈

• Like 3

When I think back to the ‘dark days’ under late LJ/Holden and early Nige when we could barely complete a pass to a colleague two yards away, that was wondrous. 

Still ‘work in progress’ particularly the final third but better, far, far better. 

Happy Xmas Jon 😁

• Like 3
Just now, redkev said:

I have said a fair few times that this team even though it lacks the quality of others have become very hard to beat ,

I still think we are a fair bit off a top six side ( squad ) but the foundations are there , for once Lansdown back the manager and invest in this squad in January and start building rather than fxxking selling all the time ,

hate to say it but knight will be the next to get big interest , let’s hope Bournemouth don’t need any more midfielders 🙈

Agree with the first two paragraphs.

Knight is nowhere near Premier standard.............yet.