IGNORED

City Websites

Eynsham Red

1 minute ago, Eynsham Red said:

Can you suggest the best website (part from here) to get up to date info and reports about City?  I’ve given up visiting the official site as there is so much dross, it’s difficult to find out any real news.

Thanks, and wishing everyone a happy Christmas.

The only site that’s worthwhile for news and reliable is the OS. Whenever anyone asks if there is news I tend to bore them by just completing this mantra over and over again before lapsing into a lovelorn post about Barry Bannan.

• Like 3
  • Haha 16

26 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

The only site that’s worthwhile for news and reliable is the OS. Whenever anyone asks if there is news I tend to bore them by just completing this mantra over and over again before lapsing into a lovelorn post about Barry Bannan.

Yes but what do you think about Danny Wilson?

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, Eynsham Red said:

Can you suggest the best website (part from here) to get up to date info and reports about City?  I’ve given up visiting the official site as there is so much dross, it’s difficult to find out any real news.

OTIB 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 2

• Admin
1 hour ago, Eynsham Red said:

https://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/?search=Bristol City&lang=en

• Like 1

James Piercey (Post/Bristol live) is measured, thoughtful, knows his stuff. Don't know if he is on here, but i assume he lurks.

You also get the occasional article from Matt W, which is worth a read.

More generally, Not the Top 20 pod and website is brilliant, George Elek particularly, loves football (Oxford) and is always insightful regarding how teams play, as well as the wider context. Particularly good on  Pearson/Manning, West Brom finance issues, Mowbray, etc. 

Listening to this pod is really enjoyable and helps me temper my irrational fears and knee jerk responses.

• Like 1

20 hours ago, sh1t_ref_again said:

Must admit, do not like the new revamped web site, very difficult to navigate

Hate it. I use a lap top for Web browsing and not a phone. I found the new site really cumbersome to use. Trying to plan away games and look at future fixtures involves clicking the fixture list about 6 times as it only shows 3 fixtures  at a time. I've stopped looking at.

• Like 1