IGNORED

Tickets vs millwall

Gratz260689

7 minutes ago, Gratz260689 said:

Just asking before I buy my brother and father in law a ticket for the Millwall game as they have came from Australia and want to watch the game, if there was any spares or anyone selling any? 

Thanks 

Red indicates availability. 👍

Screenshot_20231230-185221_Chrome.thumb.jpg.ef0e32fa15aadb7cf1668fdf459bb81a.jpg

Edited by Mr Popodopolous

5 minutes ago, Gratz260689 said:

Thanks for your input, I was just seeing if anyone had spares that wasn’t being used and wanted to sell rather than wasting, now back in your box!! 

Why buy spares, when it isn't a sell-out. 🤷‍♂️

I've said my bit. I hope you find some tickets in any event.

Edited by Mr Popodopolous
  • Like 5
  • Flames 2
  • Robin 2

1 minute ago, Gratz260689 said:

Thanks for your input, I was just seeing if anyone had spares that wasn’t being used and wanted to sell rather than wasting, now back in your box!! 

So someone tries to help you and you tell them to get ‘back in their box’?  Genius.   

• Like 6
  • Flames 1

1 minute ago, Mr Popodopolous said:

In fairness I possibly misinterpreted but at the same time if the OP was looking for something in the South Stand, even Safe Standing area I do get it. There are still as far as I can see still tickets in the Dolman, Lansdown and Lansdown Upper albeit how much of that is the Family specific area I dunno 

To be honest I was just seeing if anyone wasn’t using there ticket and wanted to make some money selling it rather than wasting it. I will just buy off the club it’s not a problem… 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Super said:

For someone who is asking for help you're probably going the wrong way about it 🤦

Not really asking for help, looking to help someone else out to be honest!! Rather than not using a ticket I was willing to pay for a un used ticket, but I will just order off the club it’s no skin off my nose!! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gratz260689 said:

Not really asking for help, looking to help someone else out to be honest!! Rather than not using a ticket I was willing to pay for a un used ticket, but I will just order off the club it’s no skin off my nose!! 

Off you go then.

7 minutes ago, Gratz260689 said:

I totally see where the poster is coming from I think the people haven’t read the room correctly 

typical otib forum bit of a storm in a tea cup 

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, sticks 1969 said:

If they have flown over from ozz im sure a couple of match tickets are peanuts to what the flights cost and surely would you not all want to be sat together?

The money ain’t an issue, just with it being New Year’s Day I’m sure many season ticket holders won’t go so was offering to buy there’s before going to the club!! 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, The turtle said:

Op offers a win win for all involved

Gets shot down and then some.

Wonderful ill in bed reading 

Heads gone to be honest 😂

1 minute ago, Natchfever said:

Told someone to get back in their box and then called someone a helmet before any shooting down.

Odd responses invited the backlash imo.

Why even post if there not helping? 

28 minutes ago, Gratz260689 said:

The money ain’t an issue, just with it being New Year’s Day I’m sure many season ticket holders won’t go so was offering to buy there’s before going to the club!! 

There's always a percentage that don't go to any game, but in general it's a PITA to get a digital transfer from a season ticket holder you don't know, and you probably aren't going to get hold of anyone's season card.

But what I came on to say was that historically (you know, in the distant past when it was standing/90% POTD), boxing day/new years day fixtures were the best attended of the year, helped no doubt because they were usually local Derbies.