IGNORED

Tickets vs millwall

Gratz260689

19 minutes ago, Sleepy1968 said:

There's always a percentage that don't go to any game, but in general it's a PITA to get a digital transfer from a season ticket holder you don't know, and you probably aren't going to get hold of anyone's season card.

But what I came on to say was that historically (you know, in the distant past when it was standing/90% POTD), boxing day/new years day fixtures were the best attended of the year, helped no doubt because they were usually local Derbies.

I’m a season ticket holder and I’ve found it easy to transfer my ticket to somebody I don’t know before, took about 5 minutes… rather than wasting my ticket!! 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Gratz260689 said:

Because if someone has one there not using they might want to claim some money back rather than wasting it 🤷🏼‍♂️ your bit was pointless, Helmet!! 

noun

a hard or padded protective hat, various types of which are worn by soldiers, police officers, motorcyclists, sports players, and others.

BOTANY

the arched upper part (galea) of the corolla in some flowers, especially those of the mint and orchid families.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Gratz260689 said:

Only when people were being rude, yeah all sorted now even have a spare if anyone wants one 😉

With respect, the response of 'get back in your box' to someone who was being helpful by pointing out tickets were still available was not called for. YOU were in person being rude in my opinion. Hope this clears things up for you.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, RedM said:

With respect, the response of 'get back in your box' to someone who was being helpful by pointing out tickets were still available was not called for. YOU were in person being rude in my opinion. Hope this clears things up for you.

We haven’t sold out for any games this season so why would I think this would be different, I obviously knew you could buy them on the official site I was just asking if anyone had any that there not using and would want to sell them on. Hope this clears things up for you.

I do wonder if there should be a separate thread in the subforum for this.

There are certainly season card holders that won’t make games and some of those would be very happy to get £15/20 or whatever for their seat for the day.

I notice that a seat near me tomorrow would cost you £41, so £20 would seem a good deal for both parties, maybe the difference between someone going or not.

I’ll be there so mine isn’t for sale but I’m sure there are others out there can’t make it. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Gratz260689 said:

We haven’t sold out for any games this season so why would I think this would be different, I obviously knew you could buy them on the official site I was just asking if anyone had any that there not using and would want to sell them on. Hope this clears things up for you.

Oh I am clear all right.