IGNORED

Happy New Year from Australia.

AirlieBeachRed

God, I’m so pissed off with Australians always getting there first for New Year. Every year it’s them and New Zealand beating us to the punch. I would have hoped that following Brexit we’d use some of our new found freedoms to take our rightful place as the dominant and first country to ring in each year. But no, Sunak doesn’t want to seem to reap the benefits of Brexit and I don’t trust Starmer either.

Betrayed our country the lot of them.

• Haha 8

10 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

God, I’m so pissed off with Australians always getting there first for New Year. Every year it’s them and New Zealand beating us to the punch. I would have hoped that following Brexit we’d use some of our new found freedoms to take our rightful place as the dominant and first country to ring in each year. But no, Sunak doesn’t want to seem to reap the benefits of Brexit and I don’t trust Starmer either.

Someone's started early on the batter !!  HNY

14 minutes ago, Silvio Dante said:

Silvio, just think, their hangovers will be kicking in just as we start on the lash so they'll be suffering when the UK new year celebrations ( the proper new year 😉 ) start! 

4 hours ago, AirlieBeachRed said:

Airlie Beach in North Queensland 

Lovely spot. Been there many times and hope to return in 2025 on a world cruise we are planning on taking so keep some XXXX chilled in the fridge.

• Like 1