IGNORED

I wish I was praised this much at work...

spudski

Don’t feel despondent. I think your posts are the best on the forum. They are insightful, intelligent, well researched, thought provoking and with the correct balance of humour and seriousness. You also wear very smart shoes and have a hairstyle that is only bettered by Swiss Tony.

• Haha 11
  • Flames 1

21 minutes ago, spudski said:

Going by the responses, it seems fans are happy that the Club feel that footage is worthy of sharing to the public. 

🤷🤦 Kinnel...and I thought JL was our lowest. Seems not. 

Confidence building 🤷🤦🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oooh an emoji war......

IMG-20231225-WA0006.jpeg

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Ghost Rider said:

Are we really having a pop at the coaches for encouraging our players? Kin hell 😂😂

No...I'm questioning why the Club think it's something worthy of sharing with the public, a professional footballer being passed the ball between two static objects, unopposed, by the penalty spot, and shooting into an empty net. Then walking away and reacting like it's something special. 

Just find it odd. What am I missing?

Is he that low on confidence that he responds that way...really? 

Not having a go at the club...I'm aware basics are practiced unopposed to give confidence...

However...worthy of sharing and the response?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, spudski said:

No...I'm questioning why the Club think it's something worthy of sharing with the public, a professional footballer being passed the ball between two static objects, unopposed, by the penalty spot, and shooting into an empty net. Then walking away and reacting like it's something special. 

Just find it odd. What am I missing?

Is he that low on confidence that he responds that way...really? 

Not having a go at the club...I'm aware basics are practiced unopposed to give confidence...

However...worthy of sharing and the response?

I tend to agree, but playing a heavy bit of devil’s advocate, there is a bit of conversation that he’d scored 9 and had won that little training comp, so maybe it was that?  But that’s as good as I can come up with.

3 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

I tend to agree, but playing a heavy bit of devil’s advocate, there is a bit of conversation that he’d scored 9 and had won that little training comp, so maybe it was that?  But that’s as good as I can come up with.

If he's won a comp against his team mates...then I understand the response. They all want to win, that's the competitive nature. 

Perhaps some context would of helped. 

Either way...it's nothing to brag about. 

How can you not score from there? 😉🤷☺️

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, spudski said:

If he's won a comp against his team mates...then I understand the response. They all want to win, that's the competitive nature. 

It's exactly that scenario. It's clearly in-house competition. That's not dissimilar to any content our club or any club for that matter puts out.

That's a very weird thing to criticise. There's plenty of legitimate things to be critical about but this isn't it sorry.

Edited by RedRoss
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, Davefevs said:

Which is exactly that, a bit of competition with each other. Banter.

Left footed banter as well :thumbsup:

8 minutes ago, Charlie BCFC said:

Is it really that deep? 

No. Its a bit of fun.

(I think they are allowed to enjoy training)

9 minutes ago, RedRoss said:

It's exactly that scenario. It's clearly in-house competition. That's not dissimilar to any content our club or any club for that matter puts outs.

That's a very weird thing to criticise. There's plenty of legitimate things to be critical about but this isn't it sorry.

I don't think it's weird to question the content.

Do you actually think it's actually worthy of sharing?

What have you learned from it?

Great...we all know comps happen in training. 

Kinnel...Tommy scored 9 unopposed into an empty net with his left foot from the penalty spot...🤷🤦

I would feckin hope so...basic...even for an amateur. 

Meanwhile...

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

16 minutes ago, spudski said:

Hopefully he won’t be showing you tomorrow 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

Absolutely! And let's not forget the original poster, a true maestro of forum discussions. Imagine, for every insightful post you make, like our esteemed OP, virtual confetti showers down on your screen, and every witty comment earns you a digital standing ovation. The forum would come alive with virtual parades celebrating your every keystroke, honoring the OP's legendary ability to spark such lively and praiseworthy conversations!

Edited by Marcus Aurelius
  • Haha 5