IGNORED

West Ham Replay: Sold Out ๐ŸŽŸ๏ธ/Live on BBC ๐Ÿ“บ

2 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

Well I donโ€™t think they are the same as West Ham, mines ยฃ25! Not complaining mind.

Plus no difference for season card holders which I think it was at West Ham

ย 

West Ham was ยฃ25 on the halfway line.

Prices compare to relative stand. Was ยฃ10 for season tickets in away end, but thatโ€™s the same as ยฃ10 in the south stand this time.ย 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Bristol Rob said:

Wonder what plan the club have to get it hopelessly wrong, given that they have got the pricing spot on, they haven't left a lot of room to nause it up.

Half and half scarves that double as lanyards, that's my guess.

Saw some yesterday....hopefully there's plenty unsold, in which case expect to see them!

(for clarity: hopefully as in 'hope they didn't sell them' NOT 'hope there's still some to buy'ย ๐Ÿ˜‚)

3 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

Well I donโ€™t think they are the same as West Ham, mines ยฃ25! Not complaining mind.

Plus no difference for season card holders which I think it was at West Ham

Edit. Just checked, the whole stadium was a tenner as long as you were a season card holder, so not the same.

Tickets for West Ham fans on Sunday were more expensive than for us.

Definitely recall seeing prices of ยฃ25/30 for home sections.ย 

2 minutes ago, Selred said:

West Ham was ยฃ25 on the halfway line.

Prices compare to relative stand. Was ยฃ10 for season tickets in away end, but thatโ€™s the same as ยฃ10 in the south stand this time.ย 

Ah I see now. Great prices anyway.

1 minute ago, Betty Swallocks said:

Yes I read it wrong to start with, very generous way of treating away fans. More of the same please.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Betty Swallocks said:

This is what they were...

The bands mean nothing to me, but you can hazard a guess! I think they go up in price after the priority sales - so do ours (although they're unlikely to be many get that far!)

All seems pretty much as ours.

https://www.whufc.com/tickets/home-matches/west-ham-united-v-bristol-city

ย 

Edited by italian dave

40 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

Will they be digital tickets do we know?ย 

I was wondering the same and just found this in FAQ ...print at home or just use pdf/email to get in (not digital ticket so won't appear in Apple/Google wallet)

Screenshot_20240108-180225_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Chessels Chick
  • Thanks 2

Evidence that replay tickets don't have to be the same as replay tickets...

Newport County vs Eastleigh -ย https://www.newport-county.co.uk/news/20232/december/tickets--eastleigh-tickets-now-on-sale/
Adult Terrace ยฃ16
Adult Seated ยฃ18

Eastleigh vs Newport County -ย https://www.eastleighfc.com/news-tickets-on-sale-for-fa-cup-replay-against-newport-county/
Adult Terrace ยฃ15
Adult Seated ยฃ20

Not sure why it's a pastime to make mythical FA Cup rules - the one about the away team still having to agree the pricing will loiter forever...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chessels Chick said:

I was wondering the same and just found this in FAQ ...print at home

Screenshot_20240108-180225_Chrome.jpg

From previous experience that means you can show the bar code from your email on your phone.

The club usually say donโ€™t rely on this but itโ€™s worked for me before, not so many people have printers at home anymoreย 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, robinforlife2 said:

Was hoping would be on the 17th, as hospital on the 16th :(ย 

Me too.ย  I have my daughter's graduation from Warwick Uni on the 16th!ย  Starts at 12 noon though, so maybe...

Why didn't we give WHU the whole stand ?
They have just under 3.5k when the stand holds over 4k , after getting 9k might have been good to give them the lot so the ground had a chance of a real sell out.ย 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, cheese said:

Me too.ย  I have my daughter's graduation from Warwick Uni on the 16th!ย  Starts at 12 noon though, so maybe...

That date isn't set in stone.

I would think it's likely this match is chosen for TV somewhere, so might be played Monday or Wednesday yet!

There will be uproar on here if the date is moved.

1 minute ago, richwwtk said:

That date isn't set in stone.

I would think it's likely this match is chosen for TV somewhere, so might be played Monday or Wednesday yet!

There will be uproar on here if the date is moved.

I think that's why nothing much has been said about a game on at Dismal land the same day. TV will have their say before Police get involved and then we will know for sure. Everton Vs Palace in in the Calendar for the Wednesday already, I think Wolves Vs Brentford or our game will move to the Monday for TV . Depending on tonights game result.

26 minutes ago, ralphindevon said:

From previous experience that means you can show the bar code from your email on your phone.

The club usually say donโ€™t rely on this but itโ€™s worked for me before, not so many people have printers at home anymoreย 

Oh yes I've never actually printed a ticket ๐Ÿ˜œ just use the pdf/email instead ... but it won't be a digital ticket per se (so won't appear in your Apple/Google wallet)

Edited by Chessels Chick

54 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Because those replacement adults will have done nothing to earn the priority that members have paid for.

Fair.

12 minutes ago, nickolas said:

I see the blue few are confirmed as the Weds night, so would make the rather obvious assumption of us being the Tuesday now! ๐Ÿคž

Or Thursday if tv picks itย