IGNORED

West Ham Replay: Sold Out 🎟️/Live on BBC 📺

21 minutes ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

Can’t see why the club don’t let me upgrade my granddaughters ticket to adult one. Can’t see her coming when she’s up at 7 for school next day. 
Surly it makes sense to allow me to pay a tenner rather than £5. 

Might be something to do with the date of birth I'm sure you can't upgrade a 7 year old straight to an adult if she was 17 and just turned 18 it might be different. I'm presuming they have your granddaughters details.

1 hour ago, handsofclay said:

I don't know if the club will be interested in buying my bubble making machine?

I’m now sat here singing “bubble machine” to the tune of the Wurzels “Threshing Machine”. The magic of the cup, eh. 

• Haha 2
  • Facepalm 1

31 minutes ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

Can’t see why the club don’t let me upgrade my granddaughters ticket to adult one. Can’t see her coming when she’s up at 7 for school next day. 

I’ve done this plenty of times in the past and it’s never been a problem. 

35 minutes ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

I dont personally see why you should be able to pay £50 for a child's season ticket to then be able to give that ticket to any Tom that you happen to know when tickets are in high demand 

Edited by cidercity1987
  • Like 17

36 minutes ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

I believe it's partly due to safeguarding in the family area. You are only supposed to be there with children. 

At least, that's what they told me when I upgraded my daughters for a mate one match and they made us move out of the family area.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Barrs Court Red said:

Great pricing, which is becoming a consistent theme with City, so again credit where it’s due in that regard. 

How dare you praise the club , your subscription will be cancelled from otib asap 

• Haha 1

43 minutes ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

Why should you be able to give your ticket to a mate who has done nothing to earn the priority members have paid for?

You bought a season ticket for a child, nothing more, nothing less.

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Why should you be able to give your ticket to a mate who has done nothing to earn the priority members have paid for?

You bought a season ticket for a child, nothing more, nothing less.

I was passing it onto my son in law who is a member. So why jump to conclusions? 

1 hour ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

Cos people only buy the cheap children's season tickets so that in this eventuality they can upgrade the ticket to an adult one. 

Considering people can upgrade the free shirt to an adults shirt for 15 quid I think then they are essentially playing the system. 

My son will be up for school at 7 the next day, he'll still come, as he does for every midweek game. I knew when I brought his ticket that there would be a fair number of midweek games. 

Why buy a season ticket if you know your granddaughter can't make them? Has your granddaughter even been to any games this season? 

Edited by W-S-M Seagull
  • Like 1
  • Facepalm 1

21 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Cos people only buy the cheap children's season tickets so that in this eventuality they can upgrade the ticket to an adult one. 

Considering people can upgrade the free shirt to an adults shirt for 15 quid I think then they are essentially playing the system. 

My son will be up for school at 7 the next day, he'll still come, as he does for every midweek game. I knew when I brought his ticket that there would be a fair number of midweek games. 

Why buy a season ticket if you know your granddaughter can't make them? Has your granddaughter even been to any games this season? 

We live in Wales so don’t get home till late. Due to family circumstances she now lives with us. So we buy her a season ticket as me and the wife had one for years. She’s not interested but hopefully one day she might get the bug. 

It’s not like I’m trying to take the piss by taking a friend who never goes, it’s my son in law who is a member who could sit near me rather than somewhere else in the ground. All that’s happening now is he will get his ticket, I will pay her £5 and a seat goes empty. 

Edited by RedorDead BCFC
  • Like 1
  • Hmmm 1

19 minutes ago, Sir Geoff said:

Save the pdf file on your phone and scan the code at the gate in the usual way. No need to print the ticket.

Salad on the main site (FAQ) that the phone scan method won’t be available for this match, printed tickets only

Said not salad , I hate predictive text

7 minutes ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

We live in Wales so don’t get home till late. Due to family circumstances she now lives with us. So we buy her a season ticket as me and the wife had one for years. She’s not interested but hopefully one day she might get the bug. 

It’s not like I’m trying to take the piss by taking a friend who never goes, it’s my son in law who is a member who could sit near me rather than somewhere else in the ground. All that’s happening now is he will get his ticket, I will pay her £5 and a seat goes empty. 

Well that's one of the constantly empty South Stand seats identified, only another 2,000 to go 😂

• Like 3
  • Flames 1

27 minutes ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

I was passing it onto my son in law who is a member. So why jump to conclusions? 

Because I would expect someone to mention something so critical to the context in the first place.

Besides, your son in law being a member (like me) doesn’t give him the same priority as a season ticket holder or any right to that seat ahead of any other member. It’s just not how the priority system works.

7 minutes ago, Grey Fox said:

Salad on the main site (FAQ) that the phone scan method won’t be available for this match, printed tickets only

Digital ticket not available (as in it won't be in your Apple/Google wallet) but you should be able to scan the pdf or screenshot of ticket rather than having to actually print it out (has always worked for me)

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Grey Fox said:

No. it says 'Digital Season tickets won't scan.' Lincoln and Man City both worked fine last season using the QR/bar code on the pdf file saved on my phone. I don't have a printer so no other option than to scan the pdf.

1 hour ago, Grey Fox said:

Salad!!!!

I don't want hospitality!!!

👎

2 hours ago, RedorDead BCFC said:

Get this post to Jon Lansdown. It illustrates in two paragraphs why the cheap under 12 Season Ticket system is flawed. People are openly abusing the good intentions of the club and it illustrates why the South Stand has waves of empty seats each match.

• Flames 1
  • Facepalm 2

16 minutes ago, Cardy said:

Get this post to Jon Lansdown. It illustrates in two paragraphs why the cheap under 12 Season Ticket system is flawed. People are openly abusing the good intentions of the club and it illustrates why the South Stand has waves of empty seats each match.

Maybe there should be a way of stopping someone buying a cheap child's ticket, if it wasn't used for say, 60% of matches the previous season. 

• Facepalm 1

Wow some of you need to take a good look at yourselves for the disgusting way j you are acting re childrens tickets. Talk about toys out of prams, just because those seats are in SS. Children get free shirt, shock horror, grown adults don’t like it.😡

• Facepalm 1