IGNORED

West Ham Replay: Sold Out 🎟️/Live on BBC 📺

2 hours ago, marmite said:

With the cock ups here and at the Gas regarding tickets, is it any wonder there has never been Premiership football in this city. Tinpot all round.

I’m not sure the two are comparable.

Not belittling the problems and the frustration some on here have had today, but it does seem to have been relatively minor glitches affecting a small number - and getting sorted.

Looking at gaschat, they seem to have cocked up big time.

The thread on here has run to 4 pages since tickets went on sale. On gaschat it’s 18 pages!!!

Naturally, for the gas, it’s someone else’s fault - Ticketmaster in this instance. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MattWSM said:

ok fair enough, I thought as its a 27k capacity and it was 26k with segregation v Man C it would be the same

Ah yes, both almost right... was 25,700 against Man City, so I'd think it would be pretty much the same - although, not it's being televised live, it might be a bit less than that, to make way for additional TV camera locations. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, italian dave said:

I’m not sure the two are comparable.

Not belittling the problems and the frustration some on here have had today, but it does seem to have been relatively minor glitches affecting a small number - and getting sorted.

Looking at gaschat, they seem to have cocked up big time.

The thread on here has run to 4 pages since tickets went on sale. On gaschat it’s 18 pages!!!

Naturally, for the gas, it’s someone else’s fault - Ticketmaster in this instance. 

I would say that finding the tickets for the game and then your own seat as a Season Ticket holder wasn’t particularly obvious or straightforward, so I can see how some might have been tripped up, but a couple of minutes going through the website was all it eventually took to sort out. However my commiserations to those having to phone the club directly as from past experience I know how long that can take!

• Admin
16 minutes ago, MattWSM said:

ok fair enough, I thought as its a 27k capacity and it was 26k with segregation v Man C it would be the same

25,713 against Manchester City 

4 minutes ago, italian dave said:

It's certainly not a minor glitch affecting a small number of people 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Still not able to buy my ticket! Every time I click proceed it takes me back to the buy ticket page. I’m in work so I can’t call the club either.

Anyone had any luck trying it a different way? Will be fuming if my seat goes in general sale tomorrow 

It’s been a real mess. Took me a few attempts on phone, I went outside of the app in the end, which is becoming rubbish to use I have to say. 

• Admin
1 minute ago, Bar BS3 said:

Ah yes, both almost right... was 25,700 against Man City, so I'd think it would be pretty much the same - although, not it's being televised live, it might be a bit less than that, to make way for additional TV camera locations. 

We were on TV then aswell 

2 minutes ago, phantom said:

It's certainly not a minor glitch affecting a small number of people 

What is it then? Do we even know that there’s a specific issue, and what it is?

As Dr Balls says, it’s not (never been) the most intuitive website to navigate, but if the forum is anything to go by most have managed it.

And it’s not like selling season ticket entitlements to all and sundry, which is what appears to have happened over in north Bristol. 

9 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

Still not able to buy my ticket! Every time I click proceed it takes me back to the buy ticket page. I’m in work so I can’t call the club either.

Anyone had any luck trying it a different way? Will be fuming if my seat goes in general sale tomorrow 

Are you using the app or the website? Phone/tablet/desktop? 

7 minutes ago, Shauntaylor85 said:

It’s been a real mess. Took me a few attempts on phone, I went outside of the app in the end, which is becoming rubbish to use I have to say. 

Managed to do it now. To be honest it was my own fault. There was a tiny ticket box in the far left hand side that when using a mobile was covered by the text. 

If anyone is having issues the same as I was I would assume it’s that and you need to find the tick box hidden amongst the text.

• The title was changed to Replay Tickets 🎟️ etc (Confirmed Live on BBC 📺)
3 minutes ago, italian dave said:

Are you using the app or the website? Phone/tablet/desktop? 

I managed it via the App from West Africa, so it should be possible from Westbury-on-Trym or all other points a lot closer to BS3!

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, formerly known as ivan said:

If you're on Twitter try @BristolCitySLO 

He's been helping people all day it sounds like.

5 minutes ago, Gillies Downs Leeds said:

Will hopefully make a lot more money from perimeter advertising due to the game being available to a larger audience.

You would think so. World wide audience should mean higher fees and probably more interest. 

Every little helps :thumbsup:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Silvio Dante said:

Fixed it myself.

If you go on your Personal Details there is a section for Relationships. If your daughter is down as “Friends and Family” then you can’t get access to buy her tickets. I had to delete my kids relationships, then readd them as “Customer to Customer” - that then meant their seats were available to purchase.

See above

You Sir are a legend 👍👍 been going round in circles scratching my head. Was able to buy 11 for the away game no probs. Just couldn’t get my boys ticket, phone, laptop, pc. Nothing doing. All sorted now. Thank you very much, Sil 👍👍

Well that was just about the quickest, easiest ticket transaction I’ve ever had with City, couldn’t have taken more than 2 minutes.

Plus, for some reason I read my ticket as being £25 yesterday so was pleasantly surprised when it was only £20 but I did pay £1.50 admin fee or whatever they call it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ralphindevon said:

Well that was just about the quickest, easiest ticket transaction I’ve ever had with City, couldn’t have taken more than 2 minutes.

Plus, for some reason I read my ticket as being £25 yesterday so was pleasantly surprised when it was only £20 but I did pay £1.50 admin fee or whatever they call it.

Same here. Logged on, followed the link, both ST holders showing, ticked both, 2 tickets bought all within about 90 seconds.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Club and Country said:

Out of interest what issues have people had?

as just mentioned above I can't even seem to access my account now, is this the same for everyone else?

apologies if going over old ground 

I had the issue buying my reserved tickets online earlier and had to book them by phone annoyingly.

The issue appears to be clicking the link, which showed that I had no seats reserved. When I clicked proceed it just returned to the main ticket page. 

As the ultimate irony, I can't go as I'm in London meeting clients, who are all West Ham fans!  2 plus points 1) over 40+ years of support I've been absent for some of our best nights (Liverpool, Man City, Man Utd) &2) at least I can watch it on the telly now.

4 hours ago, Hartleysbeard said:

Not denying that others are having issues, but from my perspective it couldn’t have been easier. Followed the email to my reserved tickets. Paid. Received email with tickets about a minute later. 

Same although about 10 mins after for email. Maybe doing this in the morning helped.