IGNORED

West Ham Replay: Sold Out 🎟️/Live on BBC 📺

2 minutes ago, mattjb said:

It’s been like it for years, I used to get the same problems when I had membership instead of a ST and that was at least 2 years ago 

Weird, isn’t it. I don’t think I’ve ever had that problem in the City site. But I’ve had it elsewhere a few times. 

18 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

It’s utterly hopeless. Just singles available. That cannot be the case.

No, clearly not the case. Who knows who’s pressing what buttons behind the scenes. Maybe what you’re seeing is all the unsold season tickets, which have been freed up, but without the rest being made available. Just guessing! Hopefully it settles down shortly, and hope you can get your ticket. 

2 minutes ago, italian dave said:

No, clearly not the case. Who knows who’s pressing what buttons behind the scenes. Maybe what you’re seeing is all the unsold season tickets, which have been freed up, but without the rest being made available. Just guessing! Hopefully it settles down shortly, and hope you can get your ticket. 

Neanderthals on twitter telling me I was “too slow” doing my head in.

There is clearly an issue.

• Like 1
  • Robin 1

4 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Neanderthals on twitter telling me I was “too slow” doing my head in.

There is clearly an issue.

We do have a lot of members these days. Given we have 15,000 sth now as well, it’s entirely possible that we could be down to single seats in no time as soon as it was open to members. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Engvall’s Splinter said:

Getting the same !!! What a shambles 

Also the price is full price ? 

Absolute joke, can't get through on phones. Tickets have expired, and now gone so doubtful we'll be going now. Thanks alot BCFC 👍

1 minute ago, Betty Swallocks said:

We do have a lot of members these days. Given we have 15,000 sth now as well, it’s entirely possible that we could be down to single seats in no time as soon as it was open to members. 

Absolutely no chance we sold 10,000 tickets in 30 seconds. It was singles from the outset.

Some season ticket holders  will have upgraded to different seats it being a big game and fairly cheap, my sister and nephew did. 
some of the issues could be down to people having seats in their basket and not being able to pay, then after a set time they become available again. Would explain the fluctuations in availability 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Anyone else getting this ffs, trying to get my seasonticket seats, says same for me plus 2 kids.

The number of tickets owned by ********* exceeds their limitations! Please click "Assign Owners" and assign the ticket(s) to a qualifying owner.
Oops! It looks like you're trying to purchase something that you're not entitled to. Please try purchasing a different price type, or alternatively call us on 01179630600.

I had this. It wouldn't recognise my linked family member as a BCFC member.

The basket timed out when my constant refreshing wasn't working and tickets were released, so I quickly managed to re-select the tickets that were released, then it all worked!! Very odd.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mattjb said:

Some season ticket holders  will have upgraded to different seats it being a big game and fairly cheap, my sister and nephew did. 
some of the issues could be down to people having seats in their basket and not being able to pay, then after a set time they become available again. Would explain the fluctuations in availability 

I think you're right Matt. I managed to finally get a seat at about 10.15 after it kept rejecting my seat selection. It appears that there are only about 100 left in the whole stadium so i'm not sure its going to make general sale?

1 minute ago, ChippenhamRed said:

Absolutely no chance we sold 10,000 tickets in 30 seconds. It was singles from the outset.

There wouldn’t have been 10,000 seats available at 10am. Given there will be a couple of thousand taken out for sponsors/hospitality, plus the Atyeo not being available, that would leave about 5/6000 at most to go on sale to members. 

1 minute ago, Edgy Red said:

I think you're right Matt. I managed to finally get a seat at about 10.15 after it kept rejecting my seat selection. It appears that there are only about 100 left in the whole stadium so i'm not sure its going to make general sale?

I simply do not believe we have sold that many seats that quickly. There is an issue.

Just now, Betty Swallocks said:

There wouldn’t have been 10,000 seats available at 10am. Given there will be a couple of thousand taken out for sponsors/hospitality, plus the Atyeo not being available, that would leave about 5/6000 at most to go on sale to members. 

Either way. We have not sold that many seats instantly. I have done this numerous times as a member and this is nothing like the pattern of any previous sale.

37 minutes ago, BCFC11 said:

Anyone else getting this ffs, trying to get my seasonticket seats, says same for me plus 2 kids.

The number of tickets owned by ********* exceeds their limitations! Please click "Assign Owners" and assign the ticket(s) to a qualifying owner.
Oops! It looks like you're trying to purchase something that you're not entitled to. Please try purchasing a different price type, or alternatively call us on 01179630600.

I get this message all the time when getting tickets with my membership. It’s usually because as a member I can only have one ticket but when I get tickets for me and my son they are all in my name to begin with. You just need to click on the little pencil icon next to your name on the child tickets and change each ticket to the season ticket or membership of that child

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, mattjb said:

Indeed, payment the big problem today. Many transaction failures.

1 minute ago, Show Me The Money! said:

I get this message all the time when getting tickets with my membership. It’s usually because as a member I can only have one ticket but when I get tickets for me and my son they are all in my name to begin with. You just need to click on the little pencil icon next to your name on the child tickets and change each ticket to the season ticket or membership of that child

Yep done all this aswell.

2 minutes ago, ChippenhamRed said:

I simply do not believe we have sold that many seats that quickly. There is an issue.

Either way. We have not sold that many seats instantly. I have done this numerous times as a member and this is nothing like the pattern of any previous sale.

Membership has been increasing all the time though, the more members there are, the quicker the tickets will go. 

The bigger point should be, members who have been to 3/4 games this season should have had a higher priority than those who haven’t. 

• Like 3

Just now, Betty Swallocks said:

Membership has been increasing all the time though, the more members there are, the quicker the tickets will go. 

The bigger point should be, members who have been to 3/4 games this season should have had a higher priority than those who haven’t. 

Agreed. I’d even argue that members who have attended x amount of games this season should have had priority over brand new half season ticket purchasers. 

• Like 2