IGNORED

West Ham Replay: Sold Out 🎟️/Live on BBC 📺

9 minutes ago, Show Me The Money! said:

I still haven’t had the confirmation email and can’t add the tickets to my Apple wallet from the City app either. Just get an error message

I tell a lie. I do have the email confirmation. Can’t add the tickets in my phone though. Get this error

image.thumb.png.dc75119a1627880fdeaf81de1c09e3c4.png

Edited by Show Me The Money!

Just now, Show Me The Money! said:

I tell a lie. I do have the email confirmation. Can’t add the tickets in my phone though

The tickets aren’t meant to be added to Apple Wallet like league games.  Hence the print at home / post.

Ftyg7q0.jpeg

Genuinely, why is this allowed? You can’t leave one seat spare at the bloody cinema when booking a seat. Why can you here? I want to sit next to my Old Man, not require a megaphone to communicate. 

Site went down 1 minute later so didn’t manage to get any anyway 🤷‍♂️

Edited by Wade Wilson
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Wade Wilson said:

Ftyg7q0.jpeg

Genuinely, why is this allowed? You can’t leave one seat spare at the bloody cinema when booking a seat. Why can you here? I want to sit next to my Old Man, not require a megaphone to communicate. 

You could have sat behind him.

it would have been single STHs that didn’t buy a ticket or didn’t buy their kids one

Edited by CityReds
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Wade Wilson said:

Ftyg7q0.jpeg

There’s no season ticket holder seats at the cinema. 

• Facepalm 1

21 minutes ago, Wade Wilson said:

Ftyg7q0.jpeg

get the 2 near each other i expect someone in middle will swap.

3 hours ago, Ashton Yate said:

Just bought tickets in S23. Was hoping for Lansdown, but couldn't be bothered to wait any longer! 😂 Shambles, but glad I'm in at least! 👍

Hi I sit in S23 and wondered if you and Chippenham Red could tell me what rows you are in?. The reason I am asking is I am surprised that all those seats became available in SS, I hope it isn’t like Man. City where the club sold our seats twice. At least this time we have our digital tickets as well as paper copy to prove they are  our seats.

Edited by Bobby girl

Long shot but if anyone has a spare ticket for sale please PM me. 
My wife and I are both members, but I found out today that both memberships are in MY name, which meant I could only buy one ticket. I was on the phone queue for 90 minutes and then cut off when it sold out. 

If anyone finds they can’t make it then I’d be really grateful if you could bear me in mind. 

Of course I’m aware there will be loads like me, so I’m not holding my breath - it’s a very long shot!!

6 hours ago, richwwtk said:

Yep, they were supposed to go on sale at 10am iirc, got down there at 6am with my mate and the queue was from the Williams ticket office, onto Ashton Road and way back past the Dolman entrance.

They were selling 4 tickets per person so people were buying them, going to the back of the queue and offering them for double face value, that's how we managed to get tickets in the end.

They were sold from the portacabin which used to be the shop, in front the Williams main entrance but yes, the queue was that long at 6am.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Street red said:

I'm surprised it's sold out already do we honestly have that many members? And how many half season tickets have we sold! After yesterday that should have left around 9k of tickets and probs 1k segregation or am I being completely stupid. 

I Imagine memberships sold in the last 72 hours has been in the hundreds if not thousands, after last years City match people didn’t want to miss out. I roughly think there were about 1500 GA tickets, they kept appearing everytime you refreshed.

Edited by CityReds
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Street red said:

I'm surprised it's sold out already do we honestly have that many members? And how many half season tickets have we sold! After yesterday that should of left around 9k of tickets and probs 1k segregation or am I being completely stupid. 

With the number of season ticket holders and members we now have no big game will ever make it to general sale unless the capacity is significantly increased.

3 minutes ago, Street red said:

I'm surprised it's sold out already do we honestly have that many members? And how many half season tickets have we sold! After yesterday that should have left around 9k of tickets and probs 1k segregation or am I being completely stupid. 

I bought my one members ticket but was not allowed to buy the second members ticket (as explained above) - I was camped on the website and the phone queue waiting for 2pm hoping I’d be able to buy the wife’s ticket on general sale. At 2pm the website came unworkable slow and at about 2:05 the telephone queuing message came on telling me it had sold out and bumped me back to the initial menu. 
At 2pm when they went on general sale there were only about 100 tickets left……….

7 minutes ago, Street red said:

I'm surprised it's sold out already do we honestly have that many members? And how many half season tickets have we sold! After yesterday that should of left around 9k of tickets and probs 1k segregation or am I being completely stupid. 

26,000 capacity, minus 15,000 season ticket holders, 4000 in the Atyeo, 1500/2000 sponsors/hospitality. 

Someone on the way to West Ham on Sunday was saying we have 7000 members but this seems a little high.