IGNORED

West Ham Replay: Sold Out 🎟️/Live on BBC 📺

• Admin
33 minutes ago, sgraham said:

Selling a single ticket for tomorrow as I can no longer attend if anyone is interested (face value of course - £25)  - Lansdown Lower - W12. Message me if interested - sorry mods, please move if more appropriate, couldn't see another thread on tickets for tomorrow! 

FAO @mbwseniorschairman

• Like 1

• Admin
54 minutes ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

Are the trains to and from Weston running fine 2moro? I've heard there is more temp lights on the a370. 

Trains are fine, I heard about the post on Facebook about the lights, I was also told this morning they have just been moved from other areas on the A370.

But by the time we will all be travelling the road will be much quieter anyway

• Admin
6 hours ago, Corsham Ed said:

Apologies, if this has already been asked, are the buses running tomorrow evening I.e AG1, 2 & 3?

thanks.

@Corsham Ed not sure if you have seen this 

Screenshot_20240115_190930_Chrome.jpg

23 minutes ago, mattjb said:

Strangely there are still tickets coming up, was a row of 6 just now. Are people that can’t make it now able to sell them back or is there some other reason they are coming up ?

West Ham fans having tickets cancelled? 

• Like 1

A 7.45 ko means the 2nd half starts at 8.45 or later dependent upon 1st half stoppage time. Therefore the game will finish approx 9.35. BBC must be hoping no extra time as their next programme, the news, starts promptly at 10.00.

Noticed some incorrect info in the city webpage, they are saying the 2224 extra train that stopping at Pearson Street tonight is going to Taunton it's not it's only going as far as Weston, if you are going to Taunton you need to be on the 2206 or 2311 don't get caught out 

Screenshot_20240116-110743.png

• Thanks 1

• Admin
12 minutes ago, winsaw said:

Noticed some incorrect info in the city webpage, they are saying the 2224 extra train that stopping at Pearson Street tonight is going to Taunton it's not it's only going as far as Weston, if you are going to Taunton you need to be on the 2206 or 2311 don't get caught out 

Screenshot_20240116-110743.png

I've sent a message to make them aware

• Like 2