IGNORED

Reduced rate at Yate Town

Yatetownfc

Reduced rate at Yate Town for Bristol City Season Ticket Holders. Just £8 entry. 

If you aren't travelling away tomorrow, why not support a local side!

Yate Town v Bemerton Heath Harlequins - 3PM, Lodge Road BS37 7LE 

Edited by Yatetownfc
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Robin 3

49 minutes ago, View from the Dolman said:

Think you've got the wrong forum... 

Don’t worry about posts like this mate. Everyone moans about the dominance of the Premier League and then we treat smaller clubs trying to simply survive like this. I’ll be at Preston, but I’ll be sure to come and support the Bluebells soon if season ticket holders get a discount. 

13 minutes ago, Ghost Rider said:

Don’t worry about posts like this mate. Everyone moans about the dominance of the Premier League and then we treat smaller clubs trying to simply survive like this. I’ll be at Preston, but I’ll be sure to come and support the Bluebells soon if season ticket holders get a discount. 

I'm not worried about it. But it was addressed to Rovers season ticket holders originally. 

Just now, View from the Dolman said:

I'm not worried about it. But it was addressed to Rovers season ticket holders originally. 

Well it more than likely a copy and paste isn’t it. If you look at the Gas forum it’s probably on there too. Does it really matter? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Yatetownfc said:

Just a non league club looking at boosting our attendances and trying different ways of gaining more revenue. Sorry about my poor copy and paste job 🤣

Fair play mate a good initiative and a sound place to watch a game and have a beer or five.

• Like 1