IGNORED

Tonight’s Game

Davefevs

I wonder what sort of team they will put out on Wednesday?

It was about 7 changes in the first game i think, but I'm guessing the league is the priority over the cup.

An away tie to Liverpool doesn't carry the same glamour when you've done it in the league a number of times recently.

The Hull pitch is dreadful - looks awful and is so bobbly. I’ve always considered Rosenior to be a moaning git but he looks apoplectic with some of the decisions which have (rightly) gone against his team. Having two of his players booked for simulation in two minutes will make his post match interview worth watching!

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Malago said:

Controversial goal for Luton at Turf Moor.  How much did Burnley pay for James Trafford.  Too much.  No better than Max, possibly worse.

Perfectly good goal still expected VAR to rule it out though! 

Weak goalkeeping 

Edited by Super
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Super said:

Perfectly good goal still expected VAR to rule it out though! 

Weak goalkeeping 

In a way you can see it wasn’t an obvious foul but keepers usually get one for the smallest of touches so again comes down to subjectivity and inconsistency.

Probably would have been given as a foul if it was against a big team at home .

6 minutes ago, Markthehorn said:

In a way you can see it wasn’t an obvious foul but keepers usually get one for the smallest of touches so again comes down to subjectivity and inconsistency.

Probably would have been given as a foul if it was against a big team at home .

For me, Trafford misjudged the flight of the ball, realised he was getting there and milked the contact with Adebayo

7 minutes ago, Open End Numb Legs said:

Random question, how far away from the ground have you heard City score, either late arriving or early leaving?

New Moon On The Quay - Harbourside….last season v QPR.  Not that far as the crow flies.

3 minutes ago, Malago said:

For me, Trafford misjudged the flight of the ball, realised he was getting there and milked the contact with Adebayo

The camera angle looking down the pitch shows Adebayo didn’t do a lot wrong.

The cynic in me says had it been Ederson, Allison, etc, it gets disallowed though! 🤷🏻‍♂️

They won’t care for either Luton or Burnley.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Malago said:

It was a subjective call as plenty of VaR decisions are. I thought that Trafford was blocked by Adebayo who appeared to back into Trafford whilst others see it differently 

The goal was awarded but on another day could have been ruled out.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Robbored said:

It was a subjective call as plenty of VaR decisions are. I thought that Trafford was blocked by Adebayo who appeared to back into Trafford whilst others see it differently 

The goal was awarded but on another day could have been ruled out.

VAR ref obviously wanted to get home rather than let the on pitch ref have a look !

People have often said they would rather see less VAR involvement and the refs decision be final .

Trouble is a lesser “foul” will be given tomorrow..

3 minutes ago, Markthehorn said:

Never seems to be his or his teams fault .

Always “unlucky or robbed “

Self-preservation I guess.  Think he’s a good coach.  Still don’t get why he’s after so many attacking players.  His defence is sub-optimal for a playoff chasing team.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Davefevs said:

Self-preservation I guess.  Think he’s a good coach.  Still don’t get why he’s after so many attacking players.  His defence is sub-optimal for a playoff chasing team.

Best mates with the owner so probably doesn’t want to rock the boat.

40 minutes ago, 2015 said:

My god I can't stand Liam Rosenior. Talking absolute waffle as per usual. Needs humbling.

It’s the hands in the pockets with that wanky scarf.

Looks like a right tit.

• Haha 1