IGNORED

Jobi McAnuff

harvey54

2 hours ago, harvey54 said:

Talks really well about the game. Prefer his comments to the hysterics of Micah Richards and the utter drivel spoken by Don Goodman on Sky. A refreshingly subjective view on the game. Would like to see more of him on higher profile games 

Why does it have to be a competition? It's possible for them both to be good init? 

Micah is quality too. Especially enjoy him on the rest is football podcast. 

I think people focus on the hysterics and overlook what a good pundit he is. 

Just now, W-S-M Seagull said:

Why does it have to be a competition? It's possible for them both to be good init? 

Micah is quality too. Especially enjoy him on the rest is football podcast. 

I think people focus on the hysterics and overlook what a good pundit he is. 

I like Micah too.

4 minutes ago, Natchfever said:

Unlikely to be seen anywhere near a Super Sunday type match unfortunately.

Osman might because he's ex-Prem so armchair fans might have at least heard of him.

Bloke at work asked me about the pundits today especially who "Jobby" was, why was he on there and why didn't they get any ex-Bristol City or West Ham players to do it (despite Jobi playing for West Ham...)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, grifty said:

Osman might because he's ex-Prem so armchair fans might have at least heard of him.

Bloke at work asked me about the pundits today especially who "Jobby" was, why was he on there and why didn't they get any ex-Bristol City or West Ham players to do it (despite Jobi playing for West Ham...)

Simply not on merit is it.

Ok Neville and Carragher have their places nailed dow 

The rest is down to other factors.

7 hours ago, Red Skin said:

Can I interrupt the Jobi love fest to big up Mark Chapman.  Excellent presenter. Very insightful.  He is always confident to let the conversation flow and take it to more interesting places.  

It will be a travesty if he doesn't get the MOTD gig once Lineker leaves.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Will Rollason said:

I want to like Micah seems like a lovely fella... but...I can't watch him. 

I think Micah Richards is a pundit who brings a bit of levity to a panel. For all the tactical analysis and interesting debate that you might get from Jobi or Onuaha, it's good to have a funny man there to lighten the mood.

On the podcasts you get people like Glendenning (Guardian) or Pete (Ramble). Nothing revolutionary in this opinion btw, having a straight man and a funny man is a classic way of doing things.

Ian Wright's played that role in the past, and I think that's Micah's place on any panel.