IGNORED

Mcrorie

Bs4Red

Will have meant a lot to him tonight, his first start in a match since May or whatever, against a team in the top 6 of the Prem. A really challenging 6 months is over and he’s done really well. He’ll be on top of the world. Well in Ross 💪🔴⚪

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I think it was a really sensible selection from Manning. It gave Tanner a defensive partner, but alas height and directness. I'm surprised we didn't see more crosses aimed at him at the back post. He did look rusty though.

Like the fact he gives us an aerial option on the right, especially from goal kicks.

Certainly a competitor & adds to our squad depth.

Couldn’t have picked a better night for his home debut & did well.

• Like 6
  • Flames 1

Curious to see what happens with the team now he is back. I, like most, thought he would eventually replace Tanner, but I think we have looked far better going forward with 5 at the back in these two cup matches (Bell was also sharp at wing back first leg). I now think that we may stick with the back 5 and play both Tanner and McRorie

• Like 2

10 hours ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

I had people on me laugh at me a few weeks ago when I said "we won't realise how much we've missed him untill he plays" hope you're having a good evening lads. 

Yep well done, you are the best.

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

9 hours ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

I had people on me laugh at me a few weeks ago when I said "we won't realise how much we've missed him untill he plays" hope you're having a good evening lads. 

Whoosh!

The reason for the laughter was you cannot miss something you've never had.  It's like me saying I've missed sleeping with Natalie Portman. No one was doubting the impact McCrorie would have when he eventually played, but you carry on with the self congratulations.  

I had a great evening. Thanks. 

• Haha 1
  • Flames 2

1 minute ago, Red Skin said:

Whoosh!

The reason for the laughter was you cannot miss something you've never had.  It's like me saying I've missed sleeping with Natalie Portman. No one was doubting the impact McCrorie would have when he eventually played, but you carry on with the self congratulations.  

I had a great evening. Thanks. 

We did have him. We signed him in the summer. He then picked up this infection. 

I said "we will not realise how much we've missed him until he plays" 

Had he not got the infection then he would have obviously played.

If you look back at games this season now. You can see where we have missed him. So yes it is possible to miss a player of ours not playing. 

• Facepalm 1

10 hours ago, W-S-M Seagull said:

As I remember it, posters were saying that having McCrorie available would be a good thing, your reply was as above, but suggesting that posters had no idea if he was any good or not. 

You mention Bristol Boy (Ian Gay) and where you do compare is your revisionism.

• Like 2